Devilsadvocate/Orangefire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trucker -

If you may recall, I spoke to you on July 11, 2007 (essentially a week ago). You were promised a MSI 975X Platinum v.2 board. I did not act on the paypal dispute, since you were getting a motherboard - which was actually far, far better than the one that you bought.

You indicated last week that that would be fine. As previously stated, you should be receiving your motherboard shortly.

I will take it on faith that you will pay me when you receive your motherboard. If not, then that is just life in the bog city, I guess.

What is it that you want paid? I paid you $50 on June 13th for the Intel Bad Axe mainboard.

You would think a supposed attorney would be familiar with that word :)

It seems like this all worked out.....

bad communication and slow shipping is dodgy in my book, but unless I missed something, no one here lost any money.
Thats a good thing..

feigned (fānd)
adj.
1. Not real; pretended: a feigned modesty.
2. Made-up; fictitious.

If you think people are "happy" just to get their $ back, or get their items after weeks of waiting, you're not very quick on the uptake then, are you? At that point, I'd "be happy" just have been able to walk away from the deal without losing my ass. However, I would not be happy at all about the situation that YOU had caused. Bite your tongue, oh master of vocabulary.

Wow, that was tacky and wholly unnecessary. I was just curious as to how paying someone arguable more than market value to their confessed satisfaction would be feigned. I was curious as to how providing a better product to someone to their actual confessed satisfaction would be feigned.

I know what the word means. I know what a lot of words mean. Why the personal attacks? Seriously.

Have you nothing better to do?

You would think a supposed attorney would be familiar with that word :)

It seems like this all worked out.....

bad communication and slow shipping is dodgy in my book, but unless I missed something, no one here lost any money.
Thats a good thing..

I do know that word. I also know how to look words up that I don't know. I was just curious as to what he was driving at.

Devilsadvocate is no longer a member of this forum. His title is still n00bie, but he has been banned for his trading practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back