Deux Ex PC - Augmented Edition?

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
Anyone able to pick one up? I waited it out to pick up a physical copy locally. Went to BB today, no copies in (didn't find a single PC copy either). Searched in their system, website shows backordered 1-2 weeks, not a single BB in SW FL has a copy. Went to Gamestop, just one reg edition, no AE. Called the other GS, no copies either. Went to Target, 3 reg edition, no AE? Amazon is showing no AE available for PC now? Did it get cancelled at some point?

Anyone want to PM a sad soul a GMG referral link :D.

Why not just buy it on Steam or GMG something? I can PM you a referral :)

Edit: PM sent

I wanted the physical AE Edition extras and the box. Guess it's not happening this time!

And thanks for the link bud, but someone beat you to the punch. This sucks, gotta wait for the DL now :(

UPS should be dropping my Amazon order for this any time now. I'd preordered probably a good month ago at least.

Anyone able to pick one up? I waited it out to pick up a physical copy locally. Went to BB today, no copies in (didn't find a single PC copy either). Searched in their system, website shows backordered 1-2 weeks, not a single BB in SW FL has a copy. Went to Gamestop, just one reg edition, no AE. Called the other GS, no copies either. Went to Target, 3 reg edition, no AE? Amazon is showing no AE available for PC now? Did it get cancelled at some point?

Anyone want to PM a sad soul a GMG referral link :D.

Just curious, where in SW FL? I'm originally from Fort Myers.

Just a note regarding the AE version, the bonus disk content for physical and digital is likely the exact same. The Digital sound track on the bonus part is actually also loss less for instance. Basically you'd be missing out on the box and art book. Might see if anyone is selling there art book on the cheap since I did save $27 dollars going digital :p It is a good 40 pager after a brief glance, but not a 100+ pager with commentary.

Anything yet Q-BZ?

Gentoo, down in Naples.

Got it. Everything's great here.

A couple of days ago Amazon sent this email to me:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition for PC. It has come to our attention that not all copies had the bonus code included in the game box.

Here is a bonus code, in case you didn't originally get one: XXXXXXXXXXXX

This code will give you access to the Tactical Enhancement Pack.

How to Use Your Code:
Step 1: Open the Steam client
Step 2: Select "Games" from the menu bar, and choose "Activate a Product on Steam"
Step 3: When prompted, enter in the product code found above

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

Also, each claim code is unique and can't be shared.

Worked out perfectly. Couldn't be happier. :)

UPS should be dropping my Amazon order for this any time now. I'd preordered probably a good month ago at least.
you pre ordered the game but don't have it yet? I thought the whole point of pre order is so you are able to play it on release and that was several days ago. I have only pre ordered a couple of games and they arrived on release day of course. :confused:

you pre ordered the game but don't have it yet? I thought the whole point of pre order is so you are able to play it on release and that was several days ago. I have only pre ordered a couple of games and they arrived on release day of course. :confused:

I preordered it and got it on release day. :) I always pick release day shipping. I'm also a Prime customer although I'm pretty sure release day delivery is an option for everyone...isn't it?

I had posted that post you quoted pretty early in that day. UPS rolled up on me around 2pm that day and I was all set.

The Amazon email with that code that I put in my previous post came about two days later.

Everything worked out great. :)

lack of sleep on my part because I did not even look at the date of your post before replying. :eek:

Back