Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Coming To The PC

I'm picking up a heavy Crysis 3 vibe but I have faith the game will be better than that.

I'm picking up a heavy Crysis 3 vibe but I have faith the game will be better than that.

Funny, I got a Crysis 3 vibe from the photos as well. Is this game going to use cry engine or the unity one?

If those are actually in game, I hope they don't pull a Watchdogs and gimp the game for release.

Also I assume it's Jensen because they don't want to come up with a new storyline in a pre-existing story. That is what DLC is for.

Look at that shiny new weapon mod interface for the guns that no one will ever use because doing silent double non-lethal takedowns gives more XP than shooting people.

I have blind faith that Eidos-Montreal will be true to the PC crowd, only because so many others have not!

Those pesky Russians ruining all the fun for the Konami's reveal, lol

I hope they somewhat fills in the technological gap between HR Augmentations and JC's Augmentations.

I just hope they do away with the yellow filter, or filters in general.

Look at that shiny new weapon mod interface for the guns that no one will ever use because doing silent double non-lethal takedowns gives more XP than shooting people.

IKR? I am looking at this and thinking do I get to play a "MAN" version of the game? Or is it going to be very European and I have to take them down silently while the person 10ft away doesn't recognize Bob is missing for some reason.

Could be fun to play, HR was a blast (aside from the boss fights...damn stealth build).

I really loved the original, tried playing the second one, just not the same.
HR, was good but it just didnt have the same feel.

They said enemies will travel in groups MUCH more often, and search harder and in more places if something is suspicious.

Maybe the gameplay won't be so forced :D

I enjoyed the last one and the DLC. I rarely purchase DLC but I felt it was worth it.
I am very excited for this game.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

I liked Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and if this follows the Deus Ex "every other release stinks" schedule it ought to be fantastic :p

2001 - Deus Ex (Awesome!)
2003 - Deus Ex: Invisible War (Horrible)
2011 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Pretty damned good!)
2013 - Deus Ex: The Fall (Terrible mobile garbage)
TBD - Dues Ex: Mankind Divided (Awesome?)

Loved Deus Ex, Invisible War was ok when I finally played it years later. Loved the shit out of HR and Missing Link, they created an awesome futuristic atmosphere like the original.

Super pumped for this one and Adam Jensen is awesome!

Zarathustra[H];1041534364 said:
I'm cautiously optimistic.

I liked Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and if this follows the Deus Ex "every other release stinks" schedule it ought to be fantastic :p

2001 - Deus Ex (Awesome!)
2003 - Deus Ex: Invisible War (Horrible)
2011 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Pretty damned good!)
2013 - Deus Ex: The Fall (Terrible mobile garbage)
TBD - Dues Ex: Mankind Divided (Awesome?)

Invisible War was very under-rated...was a great game in its own right...not on the level of the first game but it gets a bad reputation

First thought: Oh, how nice! Looking forward to this.

Second thought: Looks like Crysis.

If they change it to be like Crysis... some people are going to die. Just saying. Screw up this game, and all that video game violence from the last game, mass murders is coming.

Back