Deus Ex Mankind Divided $7.99 @ Newegg

Probably the best game i have ever played....I really hope they make another! One of the few games that i was able to play more than once....And that says a lot!

Yup. Snatched me a copy at that price. Also got Wolfenstein The New Colossus for 24bux :D

Probably the best game i have ever played....I really hope they make another! One of the few games that i was able to play more than once....And that says a lot!
really?

all ive heard was shitting on it.

I have the previous game and didn't play it because there was talk of the regular being better, or the GOTY/dlc/whatever version being better and i couldn't decide. :whistle:

really?

all ive heard was shitting on it.

I have the previous game and didn't play it because there was talk of the regular being better, or the GOTY/dlc/whatever version being better and i couldn't decide. :whistle:
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen another person that has said such a thing about this game. At best it seems like meh for most people and tons of people thought it was garbage. It has some performance issues and dx12 will stutter a bit so I recommend sticking with dx11.

To each there own really.....I was just really able to get into mankind divided. (Way more so than Wolf2 as good as it was) $8 is a great deal

Great game for this price. I loved Human Revolution but thought Mankind Divided was better.

Also, Redbox is selling used Mankind Divided discs for the PS4 and XB1 for $5. Doom as well.

I was able to pick up a copy of Doom at a local box but the used copies of Mankind Divided were 40+ miles away.

Darn. Going to be kicking myself over missing this one for a while : (

I can't believe I missed this one. It's $13.39 on cdkeys, which is good, but not amazing like this deal.

The Newegg key I got was a pre-order key, so got some extra goodies :D. Also the season pass was $4.50 on Steam as well, picked it up too. Just recently played Human Revolution for the first time, enjoyed it quite a bit and with some Reshade action, looked damn nice too, got rid of the excessive yellow tint. Looking forward to playing this one.

For what it's worth, this is a great game, has a real Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines feel to it at times.

Thanks.

There's a [H] sighting in it too.
2za23zT.jpg

Its not as good as Human Revolution in my opinion, but at under 10 bucks, still a great game.

Not only is it on Steam for $8.99, the Digital Deluxe edition is $13.48. Buying both the game and season pass on Newegg is $16.48. And if you already have a good amount of Deus Ex games, there was a bundle (for me) that included both DEMD plus the Season Pass for $12.20.

Last edited:
Back