Deus Ex Mankind Divided $7.99 @ Newegg

primetime

Supreme [H]ardness
Probably the best game i have ever played....I really hope they make another! One of the few games that i was able to play more than once....And that says a lot!

Nebulous

[H]ard|Gawd
Yup. Snatched me a copy at that price. Also got Wolfenstein The New Colossus for 24bux :D

DF-1

2[H]4U
Probably the best game i have ever played....I really hope they make another! One of the few games that i was able to play more than once....And that says a lot!
really?

all ive heard was shitting on it.

I have the previous game and didn't play it because there was talk of the regular being better, or the GOTY/dlc/whatever version being better and i couldn't decide. :whistle:

misterbobby

2[H]4U
really?

all ive heard was shitting on it.

I have the previous game and didn't play it because there was talk of the regular being better, or the GOTY/dlc/whatever version being better and i couldn't decide. :whistle:
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen another person that has said such a thing about this game. At best it seems like meh for most people and tons of people thought it was garbage. It has some performance issues and dx12 will stutter a bit so I recommend sticking with dx11.

primetime

Supreme [H]ardness
To each there own really.....I was just really able to get into mankind divided. (Way more so than Wolf2 as good as it was) $8 is a great deal

BlueWeasel

Limp Gawd
Great game for this price. I loved Human Revolution but thought Mankind Divided was better.

BlueWeasel

Limp Gawd
Also, Redbox is selling used Mankind Divided discs for the PS4 and XB1 for $5. Doom as well.

I was able to pick up a copy of Doom at a local box but the used copies of Mankind Divided were 40+ miles away.

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Darn. Going to be kicking myself over missing this one for a while : (

braamer

[H]ard|Gawd
I can't believe I missed this one. It's $13.39 on cdkeys, which is good, but not amazing like this deal.

The Newegg key I got was a pre-order key, so got some extra goodies :D. Also the season pass was $4.50 on Steam as well, picked it up too. Just recently played Human Revolution for the first time, enjoyed it quite a bit and with some Reshade action, looked damn nice too, got rid of the excessive yellow tint. Looking forward to playing this one.

Sherloc09

Limp Gawd
For what it's worth, this is a great game, has a real Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines feel to it at times.

Thanks.

Jorona

2[H]4U
There's a [H] sighting in it too.
2za23zT.jpg

Its not as good as Human Revolution in my opinion, but at under 10 bucks, still a great game.

Destruya

Limp Gawd
Not only is it on Steam for $8.99, the Digital Deluxe edition is $13.48. Buying both the game and season pass on Newegg is $16.48. And if you already have a good amount of Deus Ex games, there was a bundle (for me) that included both DEMD plus the Season Pass for $12.20.

Last edited: