Deus Ex Human Revolutions $35 on amazon (Augmented $42) Instantly redeem on steam!

I loved the first Deus Ex... will I be able to play this with my GF 9600GT or do I need a better card to even bother with it?

Mother fckr... just got this for $49 on amazon lol though I got the downloaded augmented for that price. And a bonus unlocked weapon.

bit
8Rm4S.png

tactical dlc is inlcuded with the regualr edition, right? so is the explsovie mission packl?

tactical dlc is inlcuded with the regualr edition, right? so is the explsovie mission packl?

tactical DLC was included with Amazon orders, explosive mission was only available through Gamestop pre-orders

There's about 10 different versions of this game. I think I got the only one that didn't cone with anything extra.

That said, I am loving this game.

There's about 10 different versions of this game. I think I got the only one that didn't cone with anything extra.

That said, I am loving this game.

Yea, bought the GMG version for $28. Nothing extra. Still an amazing game. My favorite in a long, long time.

How the hell do we get the Explosive mission pack?

only ordering from gamestop!?

This game is soooooo good. I am playing it slowly and completing all the side missions etc. because I do not want it to end too fast.

how is this game so cheap on release? two legit sales right after it comes out...

oh by the way ITS SO GOOD, if youre on the fence - buy it

Off the fence, in for one. Download is moving pretty quickly, I have FIOS 35/35 plan.

Damnit! I bit too, Thx Op, for leaving my bank account empty and now the woman is gonna kill meh!

Just a heads up I bought the game yesterday but it's the buggiest game I have played in a long time, basically unplayable not really ready for primetime crashes and freezes constantly I actually got a refund from Amazon after numerous attempts to run it in dx9 update my drivers etc.. If you run 2 cards and a quad core this game has deep issues with multi core rendering I would pass for now. Amazon says they have had to refund countless orders not happy..

Just a heads up I bought the game yesterday but it's the buggiest game I have played in a long time, basically unplayable not really ready for primetime crashes and freezes constantly I actually got a refund from Amazon after numerous attempts to run it in dx9 update my drivers etc.. If you run 2 cards and a quad core this game has deep issues with multi core rendering I would pass for now. Amazon says they have had to refund countless orders not happy..

lawl
my hexacore with its raid and xfire runs this just fine. as do thousands of other systems.

Yeah same here. I only have a single 6970, but my hex-core 1100T and raid0 SSDs run this game like a champ in DX11. Not sure what your issues were but too bad, you're missing out on a fantastic game.

lawl
my hexacore with its raid and xfire runs this just fine. as do thousands of other systems.

Yeah you run an entirely AMD rig with an ATI solution for an ATI sponsored game, but those of us with Nvidia SLI and Intel i7 have not been so lucky...

Tons of people have viewed this forum not because it runs well.. More like thousands of other systems don't run it just fine.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=119717

Yeah you run an entirely AMD rig with an ATI solution for an ATI sponsored game, but those of us with Nvidia SLI and Intel i7 have not been so lucky...

Tons of people have viewed this forum not because it runs well.. More like thousands of other systems don't run it just fine.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=119717
my hexacore is actually an intel xeon 5650 and i'm running an evga x58 board using two 6970's.

with that said, it runs great on my laptop too.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Core i7 950 + 2x GTX460 1GB in SLI... Everything's working fine here. Finished two full playthroughs. Everything's cranked up at 1080p, nearly locked at 60fps, and I don't get any issues with Tessellation if I use FXAA instead of MLAA.

In for one as well. Thanks OP. Download is now going on Steam, and hopefully I enjoy it as much as most have.

Edit: Also, if any of you with extreme bandwidth caps were wondering. The download is only ~8.5GB.

Back