Deus Ex 3

Majeztik12

Limp Gawd
Can't seem to find the system requirements for this game. Some sites have supposed minimum specs. but that's about it. If anyone has this info or a hyperlink to it please post. Thanks.

Can't seem to find the system requirements for this game. Some sites have supposed minimum specs. but that's about it. If anyone has this info or a hyperlink to it please post. Thanks.

You can't find this information because it does not exist yet.

Yup, i wouldnt worry about it though, if it can run on a ps3 and xbox it can run on the rig in your sig

Yeah, you've got a quad core i5, I don't think you have much to worry about.

I only see a problem if you want to run either 2560 or an Eyefinity setup. Other than that, the old but modified Tomb Raider engine should be no problem for your machine to handle.

It can depend a little on how much they have decided to implement DX11. 5770 is a pretty weak DX11 card and since it was recently announced that they are working on DX11 implementations, this could be a problem. However this late in development I dont think we are talking massive amounts of tessellation, rather something else, maybe some shader and effects implementations.

agreed. min specs dont really matter anymore consitering everything runs on console.

Interesting thought that they do not have dual cores...

Did you do the hacking mini game at that website? from what I've seen, the minigame on the site is exactly like the one in the game. Could be interesting if you're trying to hack something in a crunch..

The website got me really excited. I love the hacking game ( the double arrows are hard to see though ).

Gamestop (in SC) had it listed available March 8th. 2011

...I hope they are wrong. Really hoping for a January release.

And dont worry about system requirements, you will be fine with what you have there. Its a beefed up modified Tomb raider engine game with some last minute DX11 additions.

Cant wait for this game. My most anticipated one, the last 4 years.

Back