Destiny: Rise of Iron Trailer Leaked

HardOCP News

[H] News
Sure, this trailer looks good and all but I think the biggest discussion isn't going to be about the new armor, the new raid or the new social space, it is going to revolve around Bungie bringing back the Gjallarhorn as a pre-order bonus.

*UPDATED* Official trailer now added.

looks nice I wish they would just get on with Destiny 2 maybe the gameplay Raids AI and matchmaking would be better. The Art Team really know what they are doing...

It won't be released for 360 and PS3. A shame, cause I was looking forward to running Destiny on my PC. :)

Eh... more of the same nonsense. The replay-ability of this game gets boring after you beat their one strike 40 times and get all the gear, which usually takes a whole 2-3 months max. After that you wait a year playing other games, then they come out with one new strike and about 20 new pay for poses.

Destiny add ons should be free at this point. Considering I have bought the game TWICE now.

Annd the video gets taken down.

I still have 2 Gjallarhorns I think. Haven't logged into Destiny for a few months now though.

I quit playing a while ago. Downloaded HOW and was , wow the same but less lol. I had gotten the Gjallahorn like 7 times but could never get Hawkmoon.

I quit playing a while ago. Downloaded HOW and was , wow the same but less lol. I had gotten the Gjallahorn like 7 times but could never get Hawkmoon.

Oddly enough the complete opposite. I have obtained hawkmoon 4 times and still no gjalla

I mean I'm interested IF.

So with me that is a pretty large IF. What I mean is I miss playing destiny, I found it fun despite its flaws. However I refused and still refuse to pay $40 for TTK. It just isn't worth $40 and I won't be convinced otherwise. So if this expansion comes out at say $40 and includes TTK, sure I'm on board. Otherwise I'll just keep waiting for Destiny 2 and watch Let's plays.

I thought they said TTK was going to be the last paid content. I swear I remember reading that somewhere and thinking cool I picked it up at the right time and wont have to worry about paying for anymore DLC. I'm guessing that's not true though or there would be more outrage about them doing a 180 and charging for this DLC. Or maybe people that own TTK will get it for free and only people that don't have the DLC's already will have to pay. I guess I need to do some more research or wait until more details come out.

I thought they said TTK was going to be the last paid content. I swear I remember reading that somewhere and thinking cool I picked it up at the right time and wont have to worry about paying for anymore DLC. I'm guessing that's not true though or there would be more outrage about them doing a 180 and charging for this DLC. Or maybe people that own TTK will get it for free and only people that don't have the DLC's already will have to pay. I guess I need to do some more research or wait until more details come out.

I have no idea what it will be one way or the other. I'm just throwing my thoughts out there on what would bring me back to destiny. Basically for me TTK wasn't enough content to justify $40 for someone who had the season pass and everything prior like myself. Add another expansion into it and it is close enough to make me happy. I just played far too many MMO's for years to be bullshitted into paying that much for that little content. Games to me are a very clear (Should have this much content) to justify its price. I have refused to buy more than a few games or expansions over the years when Devs crossed clearly into money grab territory. I think the worst recent offender that I really wanted was The Order 1886 with that 5 hours of bullshit for $60.

Nope, Bungie never said anything to that effect. Kotaku reported that based on sources, which apparently were wrong.

Nope, Bungie never said anything to that effect. Kotaku reported that based on sources, which apparently were wrong.
Well that's a bummer. Now I'm not sure if I will pick this up or not. If its $40 probably not, at least not right away, but for $20 I might be interested.

Back