Destiny for PS4 free after rebate @ Newegg (this weekend only)

Note: this is the destiny without all the DLC included. It's actually cheaper to buy Destiny+DLC than the DLC alone so this is only a deal if you think you can play Destiny without the DLC (which is pretty hard to do). Destiny + DLC is about $40 right now on Newegg.

Note: this is the destiny without all the DLC included. It's actually cheaper to buy Destiny+DLC than the DLC alone so this is only a deal if you think you can play Destiny without the DLC (which is pretty hard to do). Destiny + DLC is about $40 right now on Newegg.

It's a free game after MIR so IMO, DLC or not it's a good deal. You pay $20 for two games and get $20 MIR so this is zero dollars. How can you argue with that?

It's a free game after MIR so IMO, DLC or not it's a good deal. You pay $20 for two games and get $20 MIR so this is zero dollars. How can you argue with that?

I can argue with that because there's sales tax and $2.99 shipping. I'd be looking at $4.19 out of pocket IF the rebate comes. I'm not sure that destiny is worth that.

The whole game is designed as a platform to sell DLC, you basically can't play without all the current DLC unless you enjoy being intentionally gimped because they force multiplayer across the whole game.

Back