Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter Promises New Rewards and Challenges

cageymaru

Fully [H]
When Destiny 2 the Season of the Drifter launches on March 5, all players of Destiny 2 will have access to new rewards and challenges. Bungie has revealed the roadmap for the Season of the Drifter expansion and earlier promises that were made to players have come into focus. Annual Pass owners will have an abundance of new endgame content in the form of weapons, gear, lore, and quests, but even base game owners will have access to plenty of new adventures, gear, and events. Ranks in Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard activities are reset with the new expansion release. Bungie is ready to show its playerbase what the roadmap for a Bungie-controlled Destiny looks like.

As a new season of Destiny begins, developers from Bungie are back on the record about how our shared adventure is about to evolve again. The Drifter is back with a new way to play Gambit, along with a full calendar of new challenges to make your Guardian more powerful.

Ooooooo sound wayyyyy too fragmented for my liking, i cant bother with unlocking this and that, or climb ladders for some BS.
Still waiting for a FPS game to play.

I started playing in early December and just ran out of things to do, can't wait for next week!

I've been playing D2 Forsaken and the DLCs... Osiris was cool (doesn't hurt that it's super cool looking) but I didn't like Warmind so much. Forsaken/Cayde story line is kinda... ok so far.

I don't crucible and rarely have time for raids, so I'm only after the single player story stuff.

Not sure I want to pay another $35 for annual pass for these things if they are gambit/raid/crucible oriented. I know people love gambit and raids but me trying to get friends together online is like herding invisible cats.

I quit because of the lack of auto-match making. Putting a team together manually every time is too tedious for someone who just wants to come home grab a beer and kick some arse.

The chances of winning a trials with a random team is rare, but at least you would be able to play it.

Gambit is my favorite mode, and it's literally the only thing they could release content on that would keep me playing at this point. So good on them for doing that.

The game doesn't satisfy the need for loot very well. It does it differently but not in a good different way.

People still play destiny?

1,700+ hours and counting. It's in a great place.

I quit because of the lack of auto-match making. Putting a team together manually every time is too tedious for someone who just wants to come home grab a beer and kick some arse.

The chances of winning a trials with a random team is rare, but at least you would be able to play it.

Only activity in D2 without matchmaking now is raids. Trials isn't even a thing anymore.

Got my Dredgen this week and my clean is ready to hit Gambit Prime hard on Tuesday.

Back