Destiny 2 is unplayable right now.

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
I got a copy of destiny 2 recently and started playing last weekend. Every play session I'm constantly being dropped or unable to even connect due to server connection issues. Apparently the entire community is up in arms because the game is completely unplayable right now and has been for some time. People are getting dropped so many times that they are being banned from competetive play and even pve sessions. The most dedicated players are being punished and losing valuables as penalties for serial disconnections during matches. Even if you can reconnect to a match the server is empty and ends prematurely.

If you were thinking about playing Destiny 2 I would wait until they sort out how they're going to make their game playable in the future.

Here's the forum that's wallpapered with players losing their minds:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics/?tg=Help&tSort=3&tType=0&d=0&lang=en

Hmmm....

Been playing the PS4 version for the last 4-5 days with no issues.

Not saying your not having issues and it sounds like people are upset.

Maybe a version thing?

That sucks!

Between this and Fallout 76 crashing after the new patch, it looks like it's going to be a CoD: Blackout night....

good news looks like it may have finally been resolved! I feel awful for the die hards that got tortured by the issue, I've played a lot of online games and never seen it this disastrously widespread.

Worked fine for me. I heard it was Comcast related. Nary a hiccup on PC / Verizon FIOS.

I've never had connection problems just constant crashing with error code broccoli with no fix :|

Have had the occasional network issue with the most recent season. I did not have any before, nor to the extent that you have had. To note I am on the PC.

Never had any connection issues and have been playing since launch day. Not saying there weren't any, but it's definitely not a universal issue.

Also experienced the same last week. Might be Comcast issue recently as I have Comcast.

Back