Destination net unreachable, recurring issue

Discussion in 'Networking & Security' started by Activate: AMD, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Activate: AMD

Activate: AMD [H]ard|Gawd

I keep having an issue with one specific site and the problem is incredibly odd. Every weekend for the last 3 weeks, starting at about 11am on saturday and going through the weekend until monday, the site in question will be totally unreachable from any PC on my network. I can reach it from my phone on VZW LTE, but not from the WLAN. If I ping the site I get an error "Destination Net Unreachable". If I run a tracert I go about 15-18 hops before getting the same error. If I plug the PC directly into the modem, the website is reachable. That definitely indicates a router-side problem. The thing is, the router's configuration hasn't been touched in months, if not years, and the problem is recent. the router in question is a DIR-655, and there is no QOS, no parental controls, nothing that has been manually set up that would obviously be causing this issue. The setup is as barebones as it gets. Again, it is one specific website (pbnation.com), everything else works 100% fine. Any ideas?