Desktop PC Systems Reviews Sites

Enduring_Warrior

[H]ard|Gawd
Well I was recommending Hardocp for its reviews to a friend of mine and just found out many if not all of the Old PC Desktop system Reviews have been taken Out!!
I know the guy left the Magazine, but didn't suspected he had taken his reviews away with him.
Where can I find the same level of quality reviews as it used to be here, for new systems?

Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Well I was recommending Hardocp for its reviews to a friend of mine and just found out many if not all of the Old PC Desktop system Reviews .

The system reviews are still available:
http://consumer.hardocp.com/reviews.html?cat=MjUsRGVza3RvcCBDb21wdXRlcnMsaGNvbnN1bWVy

Unfortunately, I highly doubt you'll find any other review site that does a thorough review of a boutique built PC. And by thorough review I mean this:

As many of you might know by now, [H] Consumer doesn’t "review" systems; we evaluate the experiences they facilitate. We order the system the same as you would and evaluate every aspect of the end-user experience. Not only does this give us a better idea of what hardware an end user actually receives, it also allows us to obtain a more accurate picture of just how each company functions and treats its customers. As fast as PC hardware has become over the years, we think giving a personal computer "5 stars" based on a synthetic benchmark is simply irresponsible. We think service, support, and reliability are much more important factors in today's climate than speed. Fast is easily bought, but purchasing and ownership satisfaction can be elusive.

Too bad the reviews had cost so much money to produce yet only provided little in return (monetary wise I mean). Hence why they stopped doing those reviews.

Back