Design me a logo??

Well, the wife wasn't real taken with them, but hey, we're talking free here right :p Personally, I think I like sc00ter's and booksnp's the best right now. If the sword could be turned the other way on sc00ter's and the name brightened up just a touch at the bottom where it fades to black, I think it would work pretty good.

Of course, if anyone else has any contributions to make I would appreciate it.

farscapesg1 said:
Well, the wife wasn't real taken with them, but hey, we're talking free here right :p Personally, I think I like sc00ter's and booksnp's the best right now. If the sword could be turned the other way on sc00ter's and the name brightened up just a touch at the bottom where it fades to black, I think it would work pretty good.

Of course, if anyone else has any contributions to make I would appreciate it.

Um...

I dont know what you are planning on using these logos for... but the two that you like the best are horrible for anything other then maybe a web graphic. Printing those onto business cards, Tshirts, or onto a magnet to put onto your car would be a nightmare. Usually when people want a logo they mean "simple and easy to print identifiable design".

Im not just saying that because I submited a few myself (not like I would be getting anything out of it anyways) but pretty much all of the logos besides the ones you listed would be usable.

Edit: All Bonk did was find a picture of a shield and add some text and a lense flare... :eek:

Aaarg, I hate my internet connection at work!!! OK, I'll try to remember the important parts of my post before the Internet ate it.

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was going on the info from sarbz that the printers could use the nicer graphics when printing and let my "oooh, pretty" side take over too much and took too much advice from my wife ;) I'm trying to get an idea of what she expects without going to a professional design company and paying for some designs since that is out of the feasibility range at the moment.

Tengis, is there anyway that you could email me your suggestions? I remember liking a couple of them but they don't show up in the posts anymore and I don't want to use up too much of your bandwidth.

I really appreciate all the help everyone has given me so far. I don't think I will be asking the wife for anymore assistance on this since she expects too much ;)

My suggestions were all ROUGH drafts. I didnt want to make anything nice unless you liked my ideas. Im not saying mine are spectacular or anything, you should just be aiming for something that has clean lines, solid colors, and no "flare".

Anyway, here they are:

KC22%20copy.jpg

KCSCLOCK%20copy.jpg

kcs.jpg

The only one that I really attempted to make look decent was the clock, just because I liked that one the best. The others are fairly rough, like I said. :D

I had a few more ideas for a logo that would work for you, but I dont have time to make them up right now. I will give them a shot later when I get back from class.

Try and move away from the whole knightly thing, dosen't really fit with the latest in technology? castles? knights? wizards? old school stuff like that is kind of not related, try moving to Circuit or something more tech

Ive been on this one for weeks. Tell me how you guys like it! Thanks!
gdgdgd.jpg

My entry. By the way this is my first post, so hey everybody. :p

KCS.gif

(low qual)

EDIT:
You should think about taking direct links to your email off your website and maybe putting it in as "whatever at whatever.com" or even as an image, that way you dont get it harvested and spammed.

Pezz said:
My entry. By the way this is my first post, so hey everybody. :p

KCS.gif

(low qual)

EDIT:
You should think about taking direct links to your email off your website and maybe putting it in as "whatever at whatever.com" or even as an image, that way you dont get it harvested and spammed.
Wow nice work, and welcome to [H]ard.

Thanks, though I probably have an unfair advantage to the other submitters as I am a designer. ;)

Here is more of what I was going for. The last one was pretty rough..stayed up too late.

kcs.gif

just out of curiosity, could you post the 3 logos that you paid $80 for and didnt like? :p

Id be interested in seing them too. 3 logos for $80, sounds like a deal to me. Of course, if he didnt use them , then obviously they werent that great. :p

Back