Der8auer X Lian Li PC-011

I preordered this early in the month. I'm hoping it comes in by end of week. I haven't had a Lian-Li case since my Athlon days.

Patiently waiting for the air version to be available. I will preorder that thing the moment it goes live. Supposedly won't be until late June, though.

Anyone get theirs yet? I've been waiting for them to come back in stock to get my order in.... Still nothing :(

Anyone get theirs yet? I've been waiting for them to come back in stock to get my order in.... Still nothing :(

I was holding out for the air version to come out, but I found a Corsair 500D for a ridiculous deal locally. I couldn't pass it up, so the Lian Li will have to wait for next time.

Really wish Lian Li didn't trade their Aluminum for glass and steel. Was hoping they'd be the last bastion of go to cases with an all aluminum chassis. I guess Aluminum costs too much these days.

Reactions: Otto
like this
Im holding out hope that they make a "special" edition in aluminum for about the same price as the original O11.

aluminum or not thats a sweet case. very well laid out unlike the 08rgb and the price is excellent. it will likely be sold out for a good while imo.

I recently put my build together after getting the black version of this case. I only had a bit of a gripe regarding the top panel; mine had some standoffs that conveniently 'broke off' but with a little gorilla glue, I got them back in place. I just ordered the riser card mount, bracket and cable which should be coming in next week. Really like the layout and look of it all, especially the USB Type C front panel port!

Attachments

• IMG_20180512_195225.jpg
    IMG_20180512_195225.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 0
I'd love to comment on this case, we ordered 2 as this is literally the first case my wife has EVER given a damn about because it's that attractive. We ordered them from Newegg.ca, ship date was supposed to be April 15th, but they still have no stock arrival. We're totally bummed, I hope it's worth the wait.

Got mine back in middle of May, but unfortunately one of the hooks on the glass panel was missing (not in the case or in the box).

Had to return it to Newegg and waiting on them to receive it so that they can ship the replacement. Their policy sucks in that they don't do Advance RMA's.

Got mine back in middle of May, but unfortunately one of the hooks on the glass panel was missing (not in the case or in the box).

Had to return it to Newegg and waiting on them to receive it so that they can ship the replacement. Their policy sucks in that they don't do Advance RMA's.

You’re going to be waiting a long time for that replacement. Newegg won’t be getting more to ship out until the middle of June.

You’re going to be waiting a long time for that replacement. Newegg won’t be getting more to ship out until the middle of June.
American or Canadian? Canadian Newegg wont give me any information except "we dont know" My friends local shop her supplier is saying 2nd week June.

I'd love to comment on this case, we ordered 2 as this is literally the first case my wife has EVER given a damn about because it's that attractive.

Lol, my gf just said the exact same thing, hasn't been excited about a case until I showed her this guy.

Hopefully yours arrives here soon! We'll be placing an order her soon.

I got a notification email from Newegg that the white one was in stock, clicked add to cart within a minute, OOS already. :(

i hate this cat and mouse nonsense to get my hands on this case... just seen the TT Level 20 VT on the computex show with a shipping date in early july, if that case ships before this i;m taking my money back you didn't want it enough....

Tomorrow is supposedly the new shipment for these. I hope I can snag a white one! My Corsair h150i pro and Corsair LL fans have been waiting patiently for a new home :D

Computer parts and babies .damn! Ours is due December. Congrats .

Got my alpine white today. Amazing case! Only issue I had was my 1080ti hybrid didn’t quite allow me the layout I wanted. I’m going to be using 9 fans (I know, it’s excessive!). I have 6 Corsair LL for top and side, and 3 ML for bottom. The radiator on the evga hybrid card gets in the way wherever it’s mounted. My friend is going to be trading me for his MSI gaming X trio in a couple days.

I’m very happy with the case overall!

Lol, my gf just said the exact same thing, hasn't been excited about a case until I showed her this guy.

Hopefully yours arrives here soon! We'll be placing an order her soon.

Well, we're a month down the road, and they have finally shipped as of this past Friday. Supposed to arrive July 9th at the latest, we shall see. I hope they do because we pre-ordered April 27th ffs lol.

wow x2 man great job.... not too much pressure in there? any fans at the top? what fans are they?

Pre order for the Air is on 7/7. UK and EU was 7/5. Damn.

EDIT:
GN has a review

Kinda shot down my hopes.

Last edited:
I'd probably put more fans in it though. So I'd like to see that reviewed. They did the same with the dynamic.

I finally got around to getting the vertical bracket and my first GPU waterblock on! Not too much of a big deal, but if it was just a smidgen wider, my soft tubing for the GPU wouldn't be pressing slightly against the glass. I guess my next step is to look into hard tubing later on.

IMG_20180708_003211.jpg

looks good ;) you can tighten that cpu-gpu bend some with a white hose coil(metal not plastic) from ppcs. the other well it looks like your stuck with that one. well you may be able to twist the tubing a little to get it to come off of the glass. leave the res end connected. disconnect the gpu end. before re-tightening the fitting on the gpu end give the hose a twist going in the same direction as youll be tightening. it will tighten up the run without causing the hose to cave in.

Back