Der8auer X Lian Li PC-011

Discussion in 'Cases & Case Modding' started by MoAmazin, Apr 18, 2018.

1. MoAmazin

MoAmazin n00bie

The preorder for the sub 100.00 Black model was announced recently, and sold out... I’m definitely interested in this case for my next build. The watercoolong support looks good as well. What do you all think?

http://www.lian-li.com/pc-o11-dynamic/

2. pendragon1

pendragon1 [H]ardForum Junkie

saw GN's review on it yesterday, looks really nice. good design.

3. mittyZz

mittyZz n00bie

I love my currently Lian..so this looks great.

4. boocake

boocake Limp Gawd

I preordered this early in the month. I'm hoping it comes in by end of week. I haven't had a Lian-Li case since my Athlon days.

5. bpizzle1

bpizzle1 2[H]4U

Patiently waiting for the air version to be available. I will preorder that thing the moment it goes live. Supposedly won't be until late June, though.

6. sirplayalot

sirplayalot Gawd

Anyone get theirs yet? I've been waiting for them to come back in stock to get my order in.... Still nothing :(

7. bpizzle1

bpizzle1 2[H]4U

I was holding out for the air version to come out, but I found a Corsair 500D for a ridiculous deal locally. I couldn't pass it up, so the Lian Li will have to wait for next time.

8. Krenum

Krenum [H]ardForum Junkie

Really wish Lian Li didn't trade their Aluminum for glass and steel. Was hoping they'd be the last bastion of go to cases with an all aluminum chassis. I guess Aluminum costs too much these days.

9. wuzupfoo

wuzupfoo Limp Gawd

Im holding out hope that they make a "special" edition in aluminum for about the same price as the original O11.

10. hititnquitit

hititnquitit n00bie

aluminum or not thats a sweet case. very well laid out unlike the 08rgb and the price is excellent. it will likely be sold out for a good while imo.

11. boocake

boocake Limp Gawd

I recently put my build together after getting the black version of this case. I only had a bit of a gripe regarding the top panel; mine had some standoffs that conveniently 'broke off' but with a little gorilla glue, I got them back in place. I just ordered the riser card mount, bracket and cable which should be coming in next week. Really like the layout and look of it all, especially the USB Type C front panel port!

Attached Files:

hititnquitit likes this.
  12. FM_Fixxxer

FM_Fixxxer Limp Gawd

I'd love to comment on this case, we ordered 2 as this is literally the first case my wife has EVER given a damn about because it's that attractive. We ordered them from Newegg.ca, ship date was supposed to be April 15th, but they still have no stock arrival. We're totally bummed, I hope it's worth the wait.

AlphaQup likes this.
  13. illaghee

illaghee Limp Gawd

bummed the cpu height limit is 155mm, ov course my r1 is at 168mm....

14. iDShaDoW

iDShaDoW Limp Gawd

Got mine back in middle of May, but unfortunately one of the hooks on the glass panel was missing (not in the case or in the box).

Had to return it to Newegg and waiting on them to receive it so that they can ship the replacement. Their policy sucks in that they don't do Advance RMA's.

15. sirplayalot

sirplayalot Gawd

You’re going to be waiting a long time for that replacement. Newegg won’t be getting more to ship out until the middle of June.

16. FM_Fixxxer

FM_Fixxxer Limp Gawd

American or Canadian? Canadian Newegg wont give me any information except "we dont know" My friends local shop her supplier is saying 2nd week June.

17. sirplayalot

sirplayalot Gawd

America

18. AlphaQup

AlphaQup Limp Gawd

Lol, my gf just said the exact same thing, hasn't been excited about a case until I showed her this guy.

Hopefully yours arrives here soon! We'll be placing an order her soon.

19. sirplayalot

sirplayalot Gawd

I got a notification email from Newegg that the white one was in stock, clicked add to cart within a minute, OOS already. :(

20. illaghee

illaghee Limp Gawd

i hate this cat and mouse nonsense to get my hands on this case... just seen the TT Level 20 VT on the computex show with a shipping date in early july, if that case ships before this i;m taking my money back you didn't want it enough....

21. sirplayalot

sirplayalot Gawd

Tomorrow is supposedly the new shipment for these. I hope I can snag a white one! My Corsair h150i pro and Corsair LL fans have been waiting patiently for a new home :D