Deployment Sale, Ending Friday! ,HDDs,SSDs,CPUs,Servers (local),Nintendo Switch,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning bump, may have an offer on the 1080 but everything else is still open to buy!

Bump, johnny on the spot with the money here, 750 TI is gone!

bump, putting some feelers out for selling the projector

What kind of throw does that projector require? I'm interested in it.

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Optoma-HD141X-projection-calculator-pro.htm

^^ For the throw, although apparently at 95" I was not in the green zone lol but that could be just the way they do their math or the fact my room was 100% light controlled (in the basement near no rooms with windows)

https://www.optomausa.com/uploads/datasheet/HD141X-DS-en-US.pdf

^^ Data sheet for the projector

I forgot to get the hours and look for the cheap ceiling mount I had used but I'll get it tonight, trying to sell another property so my focus is on the higher paying sale for the next 2 days or so lol

Bump, found the mount I had and added that to the projector, it's a cheaper Amazon one but it worked great for me. Also turned on the projector and checked the hours on the lamp, 323 hours on the lamp, I don't know if there's a break down of ECO vs Normal but some of those were ECO, I went back and forth between options for a few weeks trying to find my favorite

Dropped price to 290 to get some more interest

Last edited:
Bump, found the remote! Now all I'm missing is the lens cover, but I never used that anyways, if I can find it I'll toss it in too.

Bump, HDD's gone, should be getting more over the coming weeks

I'll keep looking for stuff to sell. I've got some paintball stuff if anyone is interested, not sure if we can sell that here lol

Watching thread--got a lot of older systems that need upgrade parts. (y)

Bump, added some CPUs, have some smaller HDD's and another SSD to add plus an rx 560 that's still new

I can use those CPUs! I have older stuff that needs upgrades from the Pentium era (LGA775). I can send you a UPS label to cover shipping. (y)

shit ton of HDD's and 2 SSD's added to the list, and a GPU and some other stuff

General house cleaning bump lol, man I have a lot of shit lol

Marked the current sold and pending items, will update to make it look pretty when I have more time

Bump! dropped all the HDD prices $1-2, may end up taking these to Ebay as I have no issue selling these there, I just try to avoid it when I can lol

Also edited the thread to reflect recent sales

Bump, updated listings with new stuff, added some ram and more HDDs

night bump
remember, before the 3rd or else it waits a month, gotta go play army for a bit over a month

If you have more info on the dell t310, I might be interested. I’m not too far away and would make the drive for it if the deal was right. Shoot me a message if you figure it out.

few more drives sold bump, have some SATA M2 drives to put up later tonight too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back