Denon AVR-S700W 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver for $249.00

Be aware: If something happens to the receiver during the warranty period, you'll have to pay shipping there. I just had to ship mine off for a problem with video output, and it cost me almost $40 to go from Louisiana to New Jersey.

It is entirely possible (dare I say likely?) that you wouldn't have any issues, but it is something you should be aware of.

Damn, that's tempting! I love my older Denon, but I wish it had Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Really trying to hold out until they come out with the 4k/3d models though. Deals like this make it tough to hold out!

Be aware: If something happens to the receiver during the warranty period, you'll have to pay shipping there. I just had to ship mine off for a problem with video output, and it cost me almost $40 to go from Louisiana to New Jersey.

It is entirely possible (dare I say likely?) that you wouldn't have any issues, but it is something you should be aware of.

Yep, I purchase my Denon X4000 last July and it kicked the bucket 2 months later. The unit would power on fine, but no picture or sound would transmit through the HDMI cable. The HDMI card in the receiver kicked the bucket. I even had my receiver hooked up to a CyberPower PR2200LCDSL UPS which should protect it from surges and low voltage. I paid to ship it back and I received it about 2 weeks later which was from the date I shipped it in to the date I received it back. Repair was pretty quick and painless so that was good.

Down to 249 now.. must not be selling.. Also be wary of the reviews.

I bit, I've managed to lose two home theater receivers in the last month. This has a shit ton of features I don't need, but may come in handy.

Also I am really interested in the automatic EQ on this thing. My theater is in my basement which has a mix of concrete walls and open space.

This is a sick deal. I'm a big fan of Denon's electronics in general, but their receivers in particular.

Don't bother buying a 4K receiver that can't do HDMI 2.0 at 4:4:4, 60FPS and HDCP 2.2. That's the full HDMI 2.0 standard and this unit can't do it. Not a good buy for anyone interested in 4k PC gaming and runs video through the receiver.

Back