Demonoid Busted By The Police

this is funny. Demonoid registration used to be spammed on Slickdeals forum, and now they're shut down.

News broke today that Demonoid was busted by Ukrainian authorities in the middle of last week. The massive Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack that brought the site to its knees late last month was apparently just the beginning.

... and in other news, the Ukrainian defense network has been brought down because all CPU resources have been mysteriously at 100% since July 25.

Do you mean people were selling invites?

No every time demonoid had an open invitation a thread would pop out on slickdeals. But then again with the amount of slickdeals douchebags I'm pretty much a few of them where making a quick out of it :p

those that say Demo sucked clearly didnt do anything else but look for movies on it.

Demo was the best for everything else, BUT movies , random apps, ebooks, things like that it was the best....

what now.. isohunt.cm where %99 of crap is a virus...same with TPB, most crap cant be trusted...

those that say Demo sucked clearly didnt do anything else but look for movies on it.

Demo was the best for everything else, BUT movies , random apps, ebooks, things like that it was the best....

what now.. isohunt.cm where %99 of crap is a virus...same with TPB, most crap cant be trusted...

yeah couldnt beat the ebooks on demonoid. Ebookee and others just dont cut it, so many bogus ebook rips/makes/etc. If a keyge..linux iso was needed in a flash for work or something it was handy.

I used demonoid for all sorts of stuff, there was some damn good underground music uploaded by the artist from that site.

But yea it was 99% illegal other wise.

damn demonoid was my main site. i havent used it in a while but still now i have nothing.

Now if you did you use the site and registered, that is something to be slightly worried about. If the Ukraine feds took equipment, you have to know said information from them will end up in US govt/MPAA/RIAA will get their hands on that.

before TPB the demonoid use to be great, but TPD really cleaned up their act with the skull system. and new sites (who used demonoid (the big uploaders) opened their own torrent sites so moved on) made demonoid shorta slowed down. i used demonoid a lot and now if i can't find anything anywhere i can go to demonoid and 90% of time find it.

Back