Delta IV NROL-47 Live Launch Broadcast

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Watch the United Launch Alliance Delta IV rocket launch the NROL-47 mission for the National Reconnaissance Office. Thanks cagey.

Check out the video.

Got a decent shot:

r65gB5M.jpg

They just had to unambiguously add the Black Knight logo in there didn't they:

The Black Knight satellite conspiracy theory claims that there is a spacecraft in near-polar orbit of the Earth that is of extraterrestrial origin, and that NASA is engaged in a cover-up regarding its existence and origin. This conspiracy theory combines several unrelated stories into one narrative. A 1998 NASA photo is believed by some to show the Black Knight satellite, but NASA has stated that this is likely space debris, specifically a thermal blanket lost during an EVA mission.

Black_Knight_Satellite_%28cropped%29.jpg

Caster sure could use a more masculine voice, don't get me wrong but something about burning 2 thousand pounds of fuel a second screams 'not bitch' to me. If he was 11 years old he'd get a pass but that's probably what his voice is going to sound like for life based on his appearance.

The guy in the background voice doing the play by play of the stages after launch has the classic sound though, he gets my props.

The acceleration from mach 1 to mach 7+ happens wayy too fast for my comfort.

Back