Dell's sale on the 2407WFP

East

Limp Gawd
hey guys,

would any of you happen to know or have any idea how long Dell's sale on the 2407WFP is going on for? apparently it was $679 recently and now it's down to $609. i'm not sure when i'll be able to buy this monitor as i am having money issues. does anyone know for how long it's been at this low price? thanks a lot.

East

A low price might mean they're preparing to introduce a new model. Dell recently sold the 3007wfp at relatively low proces for some time, presumably to clear inventory before introducing the 3007wfp-HC. Now the old 3007 is no longer available through the Dell site.

Hope it works out for you.

I know alot of people don't agree with me, but I believe that the Westinghouse 37" LCD is killing Dell's sales of the 30". I think that Dell will release a competing 37" or similar sized LCD.

I just saw a coupon for the Dell 2407 that yields a net price of $560. Hard to resist.

haha shaftoe where perhaps would i be able to procure such a coupon?

i searched ebay, there are people selling 20% off coupons, but since dell already took $70 off the price will the coupon still be valid do you think?

The coupon is available to all Dell e-mail subscribers. I don't have the coupon, it was sent to me by a subscriber so don't know how easy it is to sign up and get the Dell coupon. Price is good until 4/25. It's actually a 20% off sale on their 20, 24 and 27 inch LCDs. Have fun.

The coupon is available to all Dell e-mail subscribers. I don't have the coupon, it was sent to me by a subscriber so don't know how easy it is to sign up and get the Dell coupon. Price is good until 4/25. It's actually a 20% off sale on their 20, 24 and 27 inch LCDs. Have fun.

can u forward that to me?

i just pulled the trigger on this monitor this week after a lot of waiting around. I was previously running 2 Dell P1130 21" crt's. This is probably the single most beneficial purchase I've made in years. With the coupon (i got mine on ebay) it comes down to $543. The coupon is dicounted from $679, not $609, since that's an already discounted price. I can't say enough positive things about this monitor. I didn't realize how poor my crt's were until i had this in the room next to them. Get it!

Sorry guys but this isn't my coupon to use or share, it is my friend's. I don't know whether he sent it to me to use or just let me know about the sale but either way I wouldn't use it myself. I would get in touch w/Dell and find a way to get them to send me the coupon. So give Dell a shot, those guys will do almost anything to make the sale.
Good luck.

i finally bought it this morning :cool: I hope I get the newest revision.... anyone know if they carry any A04 in their California warehouse?

thanks for the info misterE. do you know if you can apply the coupon before checkout to make sure it's valid if you buy it from ebay? otherwise, if you apply it before checkout, and the item in the cart gets lost when you close the browser, does the coupon become null and void?

Back