Dellf Game! Win Laptops Plasma TV's etc. (consolation prizes too!)

magnetik said:
Has anyone won a major prize? I won an 17" LCD TV but never recieved the email that tells me how to claim the prize. I know they attach a affidavit that you need to get filled out and notarized. Is this a generic form? If so.. I will reward the person that sends a copy of it to me along with the instructions of what's needed to claim the prize. I have sent a request to dell to resend it to the winning email address but the contest is being managed by another company (eprize?). I tried calling Dell but those reps are clueless.. not to mention.. I can barely understand them.

http://www.txraves.org/~magnetik/temp/lcd.JPG

[..:: magnetik ::..]

Here's the email they sent me when I won. Looks like you just have to wait and they send it automatically to whatever address you registered with.

Code:
Congratulations!  You have been selected as an instant prize winner in the Dell 
Dellf Delivers Promotion, powered by ePrize.

You have won a Dell Pocket DJ Digital Music Player.  This prize has an approximate 
retail value of $199.  You will be receiving your Dell DJ in the mail in 
approximately 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion. It will be mailed to the address you 
provided on the registration form.  

You will receive an email when Dell has processed your prize order.  The email will 
contain an order number that you can use at [url]www.dell.com[/url] to check the status of 
your order.  This free product can not be returned for cash value. 

The Official Rules of the promotion are attached to this email.  Please refer to 
them for any questions you may have.  Should you have any additional questions, 
please feel free to contact Dellf Prize Fulfillment Services via email at 
[email][email protected][/email].  Please include the name of the promotion and the prize 
listed above in the subject line of your email.

If you are unable to open the attached PDF file you can download Adobe Acrobat 
Reader from the Adobe website for free. The URL is 
[url]http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html[/url] 

You may also download the PDF attachment at:
[url]http://clients.eprize.net/dell/dellf/fulfillment/rules.pdf[/url]

Again, congratulations and thank you for your continued patronage of Dell.  

Dellf Prize Fulfillment Services	
[email][email protected][/email]

$50 off Dell printer orders over $100: $W$FW0DVD0GMDQ
Buy a 20GB Dell DJ and get the Black Action Jacket for $10: $ZCN8VFWR$6X27
$50 off Dell printer orders over $100: $R1MV99751TZ00
25% off a Dimension Desktop at $1499 or more: $WCKMKSV?XB737
20% off an Inspiron Notebook at $1749 or more: $LWWM5TQ1Z823C
$550 off Dell HD Plasma: $ZKSBW8ZPBXK33

MugsyGoten said:
im looking for a 25% off Dell LCDs (planning on getting the new Widescreen), please PM me if you have one you can spare. Thanks!
they seem to be rare, or they're being horded. Well heres a free bump to your request Mugsy

rballantyne said:
Here's the email they sent me when I won. Looks like you just have to wait and they send it automatically to whatever address you registered with.

cool thanks! I hope it's the same for lcd screens.. I was worried that the email got bounced or something..

There must be some kind of print somewhere in the rules of this promotion that they have the right to void the winners if they have registered multiple times on the same address. Stands to reason anyway...

rballantyne said:

I called Dell and finally got someone spoke English as their primary language for once and he said that I should recieve an email within 24 hours and to call them back if I don't.

Thanks for the reply!!..I think it's different for lcd screens though.. this is what someone else got from dell after they won the same screen:

Congratulations! You have been selected as an instant prize winner in the Dell Dellf Delivers Promotion, powered by ePrize.

You have won a Dell 17" LCD TV with an approximate retail value of $699.

"Your prize will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks of the receipt of your fully executed affidavit of eligibility. Your affidavit of eligibility is attached to this email. Please fully complete and notarize the affidavit and return your original copy within the next ten (10) days. If you do not return your affidavit within this timeframe, another winner will be selected. "

Does anyone still need a 25% off flat panels? I have 2 of them... pm me if you are a [H]ocp regular and need a coupon code.

25% off any Dell Flat Panel

Code: $QKK5?XHQ$VQ23

$550 off Dell HD Plasma

Code: 0$6049CN?$DZB$

20% off a Dimension Desktop at $899 or more

Code: $K3CQ1W7L2SD34

Anyone know how I could stack one of these coupons on a digital camera? I'm looking at a A95, and they consider it an accessory (It's sold in "software & peripherals").

It would save me a ton of money if I could use the 25% off on these.

This has to be one of the best promotional program I've seen in a long time. Congratulations to Dell! ... I just wish I had more cash to support it. :p

BTW... My Ultrasharp 2005 widescreen has shipped... Now I have a painfull wait ahead of me... ;)

For all those who haven't read the terms and conditions that come as a pdf in the email:
8. Prizes: Five hundred (500) Dell 17” LCD TVs Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
$699; Five hundred (500) Dell 540 Series Printers. ARV: $189; Five hundred (500)
Dell Pocket DJ Digital Music Players. ARV: $199; Fifty (50) Dimension 8400 desktop
computer with 19” Flat Panel. ARV: $1,750; Fifty (50) Dell Inspiron 700m
Notebooks. ARV: $2,229; Twenty (20) 42” Plasma HDTV. ARV: $3,499; One hundred
(100) Dell Axim X50 520C Handhelds. ARV: $399; Five Hundred (500) $50 Dell Gift
Cards. ARV: $50; Eighty-one (81) training packages consisting of three (3) training
books. ARV: $33. Total ARV of all prizes: $880,003.

This is just a suggestion, but I wouldnt post the actual codes for the 25% lcd coupon on the forum and send it via PM because lurkers can snipe them before long time [H] users could benefit. If you have a 25% LCD coupon please post that you have it and send it via PM. I suggest this after having more noobs ask me than long time users. This is a great deal and we should keep it in the "family". I ordered one (due tomorrow) and would like to hookup all the [H] peeps I can.

25% off any Dell Flat Panel

PM me if you want it.

edit: wow I just got another one

edit2: I don't know if this one is any good:
25% off 26 inch LCD TV

Code: $GL6RS2ZJFVGCG

$350 off 30 inch LCD TV
Code: $KP95J6F?$?G90
Code: $KNVDXLG349820

$100 off 19 inch LCD TV
Code: $R6V?KHZVFH9WR

magnetik said:
I called Dell and finally got someone spoke English as their primary language for once and he said that I should recieve an email within 24 hours and to call them back if I don't.

Thanks for the reply!!..I think it's different for lcd screens though.. this is what someone else got from dell after they won the same screen:

Congratulations! You have been selected as an instant prize winner in the Dell Dellf Delivers Promotion, powered by ePrize.

You have won a Dell 17" LCD TV with an approximate retail value of $699.

"Your prize will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks of the receipt of your fully executed affidavit of eligibility. Your affidavit of eligibility is attached to this email. Please fully complete and notarize the affidavit and return your original copy within the next ten (10) days. If you do not return your affidavit within this timeframe, another winner will be selected. "
well i believe that will appear for any item over 500 dollars...

$550 off Dell HD Plasma

Code: 000LW?CTK9DK4S

Buy a Pocket DJ and get the Action Jacket with Armband for $10

Code: $R24K?$PP0V7F0

25% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power

Code: $DMWXZ??QD9$S4

$200 off a Dimension Desktop at $1299 or more

Code: $GW55$DCJGBHTX

20% off any Dell Flat Panel

Code: $9189QL$RCP40F

$200 off a Dimension Desktop at $1299 or more

Code: $GWSXNFJH?7Z14

$350 off an Inspiron Notebook at $1999 or more

Code: $K$4XL$LDK4JL9

$550 off Dell HD Plasma

Code: 00$6LVFJTSG$CJ

25% off a Dimension Desktop at $1499 or more

Code: $X8FFPG4VZ0QD0

$300 off a Dimension Desktop at $1799 or more

Code: 0$VWHX69MJ35WV

25% off a Dimension Desktop at $1499 or more

Code: $X9CJZD$HJVFSQ

$100 off 19 inch LCD TV

Code: $QQK2240DB9X9V

25% off 26 inch LCD TV

Code: $G5FXB3LSVR6B6

Code: $K9WWDR2L$MWFQ

$100 off 19 inch LCD TV

Code: $QQWJ2M4G1?RS0

Buy a Pocket DJ and get the Action Jacket with Armband for $10

Code: $QGSBT5NNNNHM5

$300 off a Dimension Desktop at $1799 or more

Code: 0007CFZRLD06FV

15% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power

Code: $RPNRC67VCTCV?

15% off Axim X30 624MHz or any Axim X50

Code: $PCR94V1C49GBP

$550 off Dell HD Plasma

Code: 008TJTTJ1H46WX

Code: $KMP0RJKH8QLLJ

25% off any Dell Flat Panel Code: $R1RP7KLR?5GL6

25% off any Axim X50 $$65H5CKC3TXV?
20% off Axim X30 624MHz or any Axim X50 Code: $JFNSSVFLRG308
15% off Axim X30 624MHz or any Axim X50 Code: $M6BJ2Z8SXMQSX

25% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power Code: $CQXM$TGM2FPLH
20% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power $48BT5FQCM?309
15% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power Code: $PX9?V6HG7RRWF
Buy a 20GB Dell DJ and get the Black Action Jacket for $10 Code: $TSJK55H0NJ0VP
Buy a Pocket DJ and get the Action Jacket with Armband for $10 Code: $R33V3M5VBVBTK

$50 off Dell printer orders over $100 Code: $X8C90QJ0P?3FQ
$50 off Dell printer orders over $100 $508XXNXGHX89X

$200 off an Inspiron Notebook at $999 or more $2P0D2D554WCS7
$200 off an Inspiron Notebook at $999 or more Code: $SQ9LMQR5?P5VL
20% off an Inspiron Notebook at $1749 or more Code: $L14GFQB02B9T9
$250 off an Inspiron Notebook at $1499 or more Code: $H77P0Z726X5DX

$200 off a Dimension Desktop at $1299 or more Code: $DPBZ4SQTNVZWD
$300 off a Dimension Desktop at $1799 or more Code: 001Z4Q7V985V4G

25% off 26 inch LCD TV Code: $D5719JF?8TZFQ
$350 off 30 inch LCD TV Code: $L$F77F3JVNSC7

Hooligan said:
how often can you play? or can u only play once?
Once per day per email address. When you create a new login and play the first time, you can get up to 4 extra tries by signing up 4 other "friend's" email addresses.

I have 6 email addresses signed up and have played several dozen times already. All but 5 of the codes I got were posted here. Still no instant winners. :(

I just played 22 times and didn't get the 25% off LCD coupon code. It looks like you can put in any e-mail addy as long as you save the coupon code before you close that page. Alternatively, if you have a domain that forwards [email protected] you can play indefinitely.

$50 off Dell printer orders over $100
Code: $T2C5Q54K0MXMT

15% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power
Code: $T0B$TXJCP39FG

u dont have to use actual friends/email addresses for referrals. just make a name and addy up.... and you get another try

i have like 6 accounts, with 4 referrals each..... havnt won anything decent

Silent Assasin said:
if someones got an extra 25% off LCD screen, i'll be more then willing to take it off your hands.....
pm sent. Enjoy.

Silent Assasin said:
if someones got an extra 25% off LCD screen, i'll be more then willing to take it off your hands.....

I am willing to beg too. Ha. If anyone doesn't need it - I am a willing taker too.

How long are the coupon codes good for again? I already picked up a 2005FPW but wouldn't mind waiting until Dell has a sale on them for around $650 or so and use the coupon for a second one. Getting a 2005FPW is an awesome deal at $599 but would be killer at $450 or less.

[..:: magnetik ::..]

b1m2x3 said:
u dont have to use actual friends/email addresses for referrals. just make a name and addy up.... and you get another try

i have like 6 accounts, with 4 referrals each..... havnt won anything decent

Yeah, except they check your address when you win, and if you entered more than once that week you dont get jack shit.

One (1) entry per person or email address per week regardless of method of entry used. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void entrant’s entry.

-freon- said:
Yeah, except they check your address when you win, and if you entered more than once that week you dont get jack shit.

One (1) entry per person or email address per week regardless of method of entry used. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void entrant’s entry.
Holy shit! I thought you could at least enter once a day. Well I've wasted a few hours over the past week. :D

edit: wait, where is that clause? I just read through the official rules and I'm not seeing it.

Back