Dell U2711 a good buy?

Dude get a GTX 590 and 3 AW2310 in 3 monitor setup. It's better than being limited to one monitor no matter the size. I've got justin.tv playin movies on the right monitor doing my main pc stuff in the middle monitor including gaming and on the left... whatever u wish :D

or get an HP ZR30W :) just use one for a few min and you will not wnat to go back to anyting smaller :)

The dell u2711 is on sale right now at only $779 canadian at dell website. This is the lowest price I've seen this go.

or get an HP ZR30W :) just use one for a few min and you will not wnat to go back to anyting smaller :)

Does the HP zr30w has that same AG on those Dell 2711 and 3011 ones? I know the ZR30 has a lot lower input lag than those Dells but what about that AG coating? anyone has this hp zr30 monitor and can share some inputs?

Also it's April already and we havent' seen any pricing for the Samsung SA850 PLS panel yet so I doubt it will come out anytime soon, prob July .

U2311h to U2711 personmyself. Im very haphazard with the reseults. :)

AG coating isn't noticeable for me, but I can see how the extreme dot pitch is bad with AG though it seems to be the same kind as the u2311h. Input latency near no difference. Starcraft 2 player here.
Posted via Mobile Device

U2311h to U2711 personmyself. Im very haphazard with the reseults. :)

AG coating isn't noticeable for me, but I can see how the extreme dot pitch is bad with AG though it seems to be the same kind as the u2311h. Input latency near no difference. Starcraft 2 player here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is there anyway you can post a Screenshot of your U2711 on a white color or anything that shows the AG coating and how bad it is?

Are there any "3rd party" pivotable stands for U2711 (VESA 100 x 100)? Or do you think I can persuade Dell to sell me one? :rolleyes:

If not, which is the cheapest table mount/arm for U2711? I saw some for $300. :eek:

Back