Dell sent me wrong monitor

raygan_gamer

Limp Gawd
I ordered Dell UltraSharp 2407FP 2407FPW-HC but they sent me a Dell 2407FPb instead:
see:

I should send this to all major hardware forum:mad:

Just call Dell and they will ship you the right one....it won't kill you to use that one for a couple of days.

You should probably just call Dell and tell them to send you the correct monitor, instead of wasting your time informing us of a simple shipping error.

With the time that it took you to take those pictures, created a thread on [H]ardForums, transform your whines and cries onto the keyboard and in return, making you look like a fool.

With that much wasted time, you could have already called Dell, advised them of the problem, gotten an RMA and have been one step ahead of where you are now.

Also, bitching about receiving the wrong item and spamming it to other forums makes you look like a fool.

It's not the wrong monitor. That's how they're labeled.

2407WFP-HC = 2407WFPb

Consumer overreactions at the [H], who'da thunk it?

I'm shocked he/she didn't threaten a lawsuit.

Check the OSD to see if it says 2407WFP-HC

What is the date of manufacture? What does it say on the box?

Yeah turn it on. Dell only makes one 24' VA panel and one TN. It would be obvious as heck. hmmm, if they mixed up and sent me an older rev a03-04 non-HC 2407WFP, I'd be much happier... to bad those are all long gone.

I just checked the back of my 2407wfp-hc, it does say 2407wfpb. Never knew it said different on the back but it is indeed a 2407wfp-hc.

Back