Dell - SE2717HR 27" IPS LED FHD FreeSync Monitor $119.99

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Thanks. This is exactly the specs I was looking for as a gift for my parents and the reviews look good, I had expected to pay $150+ for anything halfway decent.

I got this monitor last Black Friday and I love it. Went from a 24 inch 60 hz lcd monitor to this Dell and the increased rate is very noticeable. Colors also are very rich. I recommend it.

I have one..Color's are AMAZING...I mean you can get it 99% out the box without calibrating it...Gaming is decent..I have mine running @ 85Hz, with a FS window of 50~85Hz. I have WAYY too much GPU power hooked up to it but I use VRR to 1800/2160P with VH/ULTRA details and just enjoy the smoothness. I was actually going to replace but I want a decent 34"+ UW FS2...

NE has an Acer 34" for BF with FS1 for like $399 so I think I am going to just grab that since it has at least a 100hz refresh rate...This one will just go into it's box to collect dust since I do not have room for it with the new display.

Just an FYI if you haven't used Google Express before they have a coupon for 20% off max of $20. I used it for this monitor (Best Buy has it listed on there). So got it for $109 after tax.

Picked up two of these for my kids first gaming build. Great price! 1080p on a 27 might look bleh but they won't care.

Booooo, lack of DP.

BOOOOO, lack of VESA mount.

If that doesn't matter to you then I guess it looks great.

Back