Dell SB BFG Geforce 7900GTX OC 512mb $389.25+tax

Looks like I got all you guys beat - the Dell page now says 5/25 for my 7900!!!

Niiiice ....

Lmao...I knew I was going to be delayed more, but omg. Its 5/25 now haha.

Now mine says 5/10 i am going to call them tonight and beat the sh*&*^t out of them. The only reason they want us to cancel or delaying the order is because they realized it is cheap. They never thought that 40% coupon will mess things up, looks like time to cancel.

mine is supposed to ship tomorrow so i will see if it gets pushed back... AGAIN!
if so, then its probably time to tell em to shove it up there ass?

Oh WTF, they changed my date again third time. Now it says 5/26, they are totally dead :mad:

which vc did y'all order? if bfg, then that wouldnt be very shocking b/c of the massive orders previous to this deal.

hope they come through sooner than expected for you guys.

Well, since I already have one...I can wait a bit longer for SLI. Just wanted to be sure I could push everything at 1920x1200 with all options on!

dirty rat sons-o-bitches!

just got bumped again for shipping date now to 5-25

how do these a$$holes stay in business?

Northerner said:
dirty rat sons-o-bitches!

just got bumped again for shipping date now to 5-25

how do these a$$holes stay in business?

have you seen how they are doing on the stock market :p

I decided to cancel all my orders.

ElToro said:
the xfx won't help you....mine just got pushed back to 5/30 =[

I ordered the XFX 7900GTX Extreme Edition on 4/19. It was shipped last friday and will be delivered today via DHL.

Well looks like there is some hope *crosses fingers*
I ordered the regular GTX though.

I recieved email from Dell today saying according to federal law. I have to inform them that either i want my order or not with in 24 hours of this email, other wise they will cancel it. They changed the shipping date again 5/26/06, i called and i cancel the order. :D

Because they are saying it might not even ship on 26th.

F(&(*&(*K YOU DELL

annaconda said:
I recieved email from Dell today saying according to federal law. I have to inform them that either i want my order or not with in 24 hours of this email, other wise they will cancel it. They changed the shipping date again 5/26/06, i called and i cancel the order. :D

Because they are saying it might not even ship on 26th.

F(&(*&(*K YOU DELL

cancelled mine too

Even i gave dell $3000 business in the last three months. From now on i am going to consider other retailers for my shopping. :mad:

well i sent em back the email and canceled my order. waited almost a month and that was long enough. really pisses me off that im out that money i paid for the 25% coupon on egay!

oh well, live and learn!
wont be buying from dell again

:mad: :mad:

man, this is normal for Dell to do this with new video cards

there's some killer deal, the shipping is delayed at least 3 months, and everybody gets upset.

happened with the Radeon 8500 DDR, 9800Pro, 6800GT, 7800GT, and now 7900 series.
a few at the beginning get it, and the others wait.... and wait... and wait. then prices start to drop to the price dell was selling, and you may get your card.

I don't buy my video cards from dell.

I feel lucky. Mine shipped in less than 2 weeks, about a week earlier than the expected ship date.

I'll give my cupons out for free, and stop tossing them in the trash, no need for some a-hole trying to make a buck on eBay. When I get them in the mail, I'll scan them and post them. First user gets it.

Lamont said:
I'll give my cupons out for free, and stop tossing them in the trash, no need for some a-hole trying to make a buck on eBay. When I get them in the mail, I'll scan them and post them. First user gets it.

But how you get these coupons in the email? I mean i have account with dell, but they never send me coupon, and i always ending up buying from ebay :(
But this time there was a guy who let me have his coupon, i am feeling bad it got wasted in this stupid deal.

Im not sure. Its just from certain items you purchase. Or maybe after being a long time member. Who knows.

I get them in the mail all the time as well.

Blackforge said:
Cool! Looks like my BFG 7900GTX shipped today! Be on the look out guys!

when was it scheduled to ship? man i hope mine ships soon. this is getting me annoyed more and more everyday.

The BFG 7900GTX I ordered 4/17 and was originally scheduled to ship 5/2 shipped yesterday.

I seriously doubt your card shipped. i was on the phone with CS who are clueless, and was in emails about this daily and they told me, 5/25 is a estimated date and could be pushed back to mid june for all orders to be full-filled. Reason why they put the FTC line in there, was because people have filed complaints with the FTC regarding this.

But hey, if actually have your card inbound to you.. congrats!

annaconda said:
When did you ordered?

Ordered 4/17

Scheduled ship date 5/2

1st Reschedule 5/12

2nd Reschedule 5/19

Shipped 5/16... and it definitely shipped. I have a tracking number.

Back