Dell SB BFG Geforce 7900GTX OC 512mb $389.25+tax

I NEED ONE OF THESE CARDS NOWWWWW,someone please feel for me, im playing on a shitty 9600 pro radeon card,its awful,someone help a brother out,im willing to return the favor in Logo design or somthing along the line, thats how I can repay.

Well I broke down and bought a coupon code and an X1900XT. Came to about $375 shipped and taxed. So, it looks like I'll be selling my 7900GT soon.

^ Me too. $9 for coupon. I had SLI GT's on order I had to cancel for a deal. Thank god I didn't pay for that coupon. My order now is actually for a Crossfire second one. Something I'm confident will be delivered in reasonable time. People should be hopping on the ATi instead. :D Though I got to buy a board. :|

So sad .. my order is backordered .. guess I'll be waiting for awhile, oh well, the deal is worth the wait :)
dell said:
Currently one or more items are backordered. Every effort is being made to complete the order.
SKU: A0624963 Quantity: 2
Description: GeForce 7900 GTX OC 512 MB GDDR3 PCIe Gr
Estimated Ship Date: 5/2/2006

Per the whining noob above, why don't you ask your mommy and daddy? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looks like the best coupon sales on eBay are the following, posted from earliest closing time be sure to check feedback before purchasing, you should know the drill by now :)
If posting these is inapropriate for forum rules, I apologize and expect the post to be deleted; just trying to help out.
Price/Extortion (er shippging)
$0.99/$8.99 Dell SB Coupon 25% Off 1907 1707 LCD&Desktop Accessory
$0.99/$9.99 Dell SB Coupon 25% Off 1907 1707 LCD&Desktop Accessory
$0.99/$9.99 Dell Coupon 25% Off LCD Desktop Accessory 1907FP 1707
$0.99/$8.00 Dell Coupon 25% Off LCD Desktop Accessory 1907FP 1707
$0.99/$9.00 Dell Coupon 25% Off LCD Desktop Accessory 1907FP 1707
$0.99/$9.99 Dell SB Coupon 25% Off 1907 1707 LCD Desktop Accessory
$0.99/$7.50 *Dell SB Coupon 25% Off 1907 1707 LCD&Desktop Accessory

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
vbrtrmn said:
So sad .. my order is backordered .. guess I'll be waiting for awhile, oh well, the deal is worth the wait :)

Per the whining noob above, why don't you ask your mommy and daddy? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

couldn't you have ordered seperatly and saved another 60 bucks?

amd ati FO SHO said:
couldn't you have ordered seperatly and saved another 60 bucks?
I only had one 25% coupon, all the other coupons on eBay at the time had really high shipping/extortion prices, like $12-$15. Didn't feel like buying from one of those jerks. I would have saved more like $15ish, didn't really care that much... so, yeah, I could have saved a bit more, but I'm pretty apathetic. :D

im gonna try to get one off of fatdeal4u if he will hook me up, i hate to pay for a coupon that is supposed to be free. :mad:

StangMan04 said:
im gonna try to get one off of fatdeal4u if he will hook me up, i hate to pay for a coupon that is supposed to be free. :mad:

That did really bug me but the $10 I paid for the coupon saved me $150 so it was worth it in the end.

amd ati FO SHO said:
your last hope may have to be ebay.. doesn't seem to be many people left giving them for free

yeah, ive been talkin to people on ebay who are selling them, hopefully i can get one off of them since some of them arent selling.

StangMan04 said:
yeah, ive been talkin to people on ebay who are selling them, hopefully i can get one off of them since some of them arent selling.

let us know how it goes.

this is what will probaly happen

since probaly ALOT of orders for this card went in in the last couple of days. Those who ordered in the later part of this sale, might have to consider cancelling due to unreasonable ship times.

amd ati FO SHO said:
let us know how it goes.

this is what will probaly happen

since probaly ALOT of orders for this card went in in the last couple of days. Those who ordered in the later part of this sale, might have to consider cancelling due to unreasonable ship times.

i can wait, i dont have all the parts of my computer build yet. just case,memory,monitor, and hopefully video card

StangMan04 said:
i can wait, i dont have all the parts of my computer build yet. just case,memory,monitor, and hopefully video card

My est. ship date is may 2, i ordered pretty early too.

amd ati FO SHO said:
My est. ship date is may 2, i ordered pretty early too.

yeah, they are probably sold out right now, so they have to order somemore. May 2 isnt bad for me, i wont have all my parts by then anyways. My 2005fpw monitor was shipped before its est. date. All depends on how fast they can get the cards.

May 2nd? Ouch.

I still can't get over how I received my X1900CF card 22 hours after I placed the order. And I got free ground shipping too. :p :D

DriveEuro said:
May 2nd? Ouch.

I still can't get over how I received my X1900CF card 22 hours after I placed the order. And I got free ground shipping too. :p :D

wow thats amazing!

still trying to decide whether to stay with my x1900xt or go 7900gtx sli :)

May 2nd here as well. However, I do NOT think that's such a bad wait due to the price of the cards. I mean, it's only 2.5 weeks . . .

DriveEuro said:
May 2nd? Ouch.

And it's a better card! Seriously folks, I don't get it. I cancelled GTs because of unreasonable ship times. Those looking for a single card and were considering a GTX, just get an XT. I'm just going to switch boards because XT's are the shit. :)

texuspete00 said:
And it's a better card! Seriously folks, I don't get it. I cancelled GTs because of unreasonable ship times. Those looking for a single card and were considering a GTX, just get an XT. I'm just going to switch boards because XT's are the shit. :)

i believe the 25% coupons expire today, so order fast. My x1900xt already shipped.

amd ati FO SHO said:
wow thats amazing!

still trying to decide whether to stay with my x1900xt or go 7900gtx sli :)
X1900 cross fire. WIthout a doubt.

Nvidia can't do HDR+AA

DriveEuro said:
X1900 cross fire. WIthout a doubt.

Nvidia can't do HDR+AA

its either x1900xt+$$ or 7900gtx sli, don't wanna switch motherboards :(

still have ~2-3 weeks to think about it :)

got mine already , XFX 7900 GTX extreme edition (690mhz)
for $406 shipped
card1.jpeg

card2.jpeg

looks like im going to have to buy a code. i might be able to get a code for $7 from this guy on ebay. I guess this is the only way to get a code. Sad people have to sell them just to make a buck when so many people need it. Guess its the world we live in now.

StangMan04 said:
looks like im going to have to buy a code. i might be able to get a code for $7 from this guy on ebay. I guess this is the only way to get a code. Sad people have to sell them just to make a buck when so many people need it. Guess its the world we live in now.

Same thing goes with food.
People have to sell it to make a buck, when so many people around the world need it.

$7 to save $100+ isn't a bad investment

StangMan04 said:

So you give all your stuff away for free? :rolleyes:

Time2Kill said:
So you give all your stuff away for free? :rolleyes:

if i had a code for a discount that i didnt need or wasnt planning to use, I would give it to someone without charging them, yes.

I went ahead and bought the code and just bought the video card for $403 shipped.

Ok which one is better 7900GTX OC or X1900XT. I know definately 7900GTX OC, but does it make sense to upgrade from 7900GT to 7900GTX OC?

annaconda said:
Ok which one is better 7900GTX OC or X1900XT. I know definately 7900GTX OC, but does it make sense to upgrade from 7900GT to 7900GTX OC?

Why dont u save yourself some money and get another 7900gt and SLi them? Its faster then the 7900GTX and the 1900xt.

Carbon_Le said:
Why dont u save yourself some money and get another 7900gt and SLi them? Its faster then the 7900GTX and the 1900xt.
True. For raw speed, 7900GT in SLI.

But if your concerned about HDR+AA... Then ATI is the only way to go. Nvidia can't do HDR and AA at the same time. Many new games are utilizing HDR. Seriously, what good is a game if you can't run AA on it?

amd ati FO SHO said:
im guessing you ordered in on the deal 3 weeks ago?
yeah i did, i also got a 60 dollar credit back since the new deal was 60 dollars cheaper.

I was just checking the bfg7900gtxoc at dellsb and I can see it costs $533. So is it $533-25% - $60 = $339 + tax????

I was confused too. Everyone on SB site is getting 10% off. Your coupon for 25% off will replace that 10%. You can use the $60 off $500 coupon even though it won't be $500 after your 25%. So just take the 25% off of list, subtract 60 coupon, and add tax for your total. Ground shipping is included by, I believe the $60 coupon. Either way, free ship with the two discounts. Now stop being silly and get the XT instead. It's better and it will actually arrive in a reasonable time. :p

Unless you going SLI.

Deus Falsus said:
I was just checking the bfg7900gtxoc at dellsb and I can see it costs $533. So is it $533-25% - $60 = $339 + tax????

the BFG 7900GTX OC price ($539) is with the 10% Small Business discount. I already tried it, the 25% WILL NOT stack with the 10% SB. So it's $592.95 - 25% - $60.00 + tax. Also, the coupon for $10 off +$100 purchase with Payapal DOES NOT stack with the 25% off as well.

annaconda said:
since when did the 7900gtx become better then the x1900xt?

Back