Dell SB BFG Geforce 7900GTX OC 512mb $389.25+tax

chemist_slime

[H]ard|Gawd
Thanks to FW.

GeForce 7900 GTX OC 256 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graphics Card $599.00

25% off select Flat Panels, Desktop accessories and Power. (Check your Email titled "Dare to Compare: Advanced desktop with 19-inch flat panel, only $599." or Try NZPVTSRL043CWL) -$149.75

Additional Discounts and Coupons
Dell Small Business Customers: Save $60 off EnA orders over $500! -$60.00 (QGDMZLXC75HZMK)
Sub-total $389.25

I guess the 25% off coupon is a rare one. Alot of ppl seem to have the same email I got, but missing the 25% off coupon

I just ordered. GREAT DeAL. 416 SHIPPED with tax to CA for a 7900GTX!!!!!

also works on amd procs

x1900xt cf, x1900x,t x1900xtx, 7900gtx oc, 7900gtx, 7900gtx EE

x1900xt can be had for ~380 tax/shipped
x1900xt cf is around ~420 tax/shipped
x1900xtx is around ~450 tax/shipped

coupons are in about 1/5 emails

ebay

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I wonder if this coupon works on Axims? Anyone know? Also, what about the $60 off 500?

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has a %25 off coupon and is not going to use it, please PM me. This deal makes my pants happy.

Goaty

Also looking for 25% off coupon...if anyone doesnt need please PM me...thanks beforehand.

i usually don't beg :D but... I'd like to order two of these if anyone has the code they aren't gonna use, thanks

I just bought a coupon on ebay.

I want to get an X1900 crossfire. :)

Nice, just got an X1900 crossfire card for $413 (tax/ship) + $16 for the coupon code on ebay. Not an amazingly hot deal... But about $70 cheaper than any online retailers.

Decent deal. I cant wait to see some used cards on forums. Thats when I will buy one.

chemist_slime said:
GeForce 7900 GTX OC 256 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graphics Card $599.00

There are no 7900GTX cards with 256MB of memory .. which I could find, I searched all over Dell's site and searched NewEgg/Monarch/ClubIT for verification.

Could you verify the part number which you purchased? Or at least post a link to it :p

Thanks a lot!!

this is awesome, i got my coupon code off ebay and i just placed my order
and it cost me $407.79 @ dell + $15 for the coupon on ebay so thats a pretty
smoken savings on a BFG 7900GTX

thanks for this info guys! :D

Yeah, wait...256 MB? Is that an error? $599 is obscenely expensive for a 256MB card, unless this is Dell.ca.

what would be a better buy?

the bfg oc or xfx extreme.

bfg=408
xfx=433

thanks for the heads up.

I can't believe people charge $15 for a coupon code. It's like charging for gmail back in the days.

This may be a stupid question but when it says it expires April 19, does that mean the 19th is the last day it will work, or the 18th is the last day it will work.

As for the xfx vs. bfg, I would go BFG since the price is so close. Despite what some have said on here about getting dead cards back on rma, I still think their warranty service is amazing. In my experience, they are the best.

Well, I got: GeForce 7900 GTX OC 512 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graphics Card
Total $880.34 shipped

Got a 25% coupon for $8.98 eBay, so $889.32 .. not bad for two top of the line video cards!

Thanks for the awesome deal chemist_slime!

Picked up the BFG flavor 7900 GTX. Had deleted the email this morning. Thank you trash bin and OP!

vbrtrmn said:
Well, I got: GeForce 7900 GTX OC 512 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graphics Card
Total $880.34 shipped

Got a 25% coupon for $8.98 eBay, so $889.32 .. not bad for two top of the line video cards!

Thanks for the awesome deal chemist_slime!

You're welcome too. Take a look at my Quad Core SFF, this is going to be a perfect addition to replace the 7800gt.

Got mine ordered, got my confirmation and the expected ship date is... May 2, 2006 :(

Let's hope that changes

Nobody said:
Got mine ordered, got my confirmation and the expected ship date is... May 2, 2006 :(

Let's hope that changes

Mine says that too and I was one of the very first to order as well.

chemist_slime said:
You're welcome too. Take a look at my Quad Core SFF, this is going to be a perfect addition to replace the 7800gt.

"Replace" your 7800 GT? You people make my 6600 GT and wallet look like poo. >_> This is a nice price for the card though.

Azkarr said:
"Replace" your 7800 GT? You people make my 6600 GT and wallet look like poo. >_> This is a nice price for the card though.

Haha, I dont even game much, that's the sad thing. Mainly bought it to drive 2 30" dells.

These deals are incredible.

The 7900GT can be combined with the 25% coupon and the $35 off $300 coupon for a total price of $229, and the X1900XT can be had for $351.

Dell already did this about three weeks ago, and here it is again. I wonder if it will become a regular thing. :D

They put a hold on your card for the amount but they DO NOT charge you till it ships.

Purchased a code off ebay for about $10. If you include that in my total price I picked up a 7900GTX for about $420 shipped. Not too bad!

I am getting my 7900 GTX for $471.06, but that's because I work through Best Buy, and we have our accomodation programs and discounts. It's a BFG.

I just want to let you guys know that the BFG 7900GTX overclocks pretty well. Using 84.43 drivers and the 'find optimal frequencies' function works well. In comparison, the XFX XXX Edition is 700/1.8 Ghz. In my sig, you see that it runs at pretty much those levels. As for noise and heat, just like all nVidias (most), very nice and quiet. Runs relatively cool(temps didn't change by bit with the OC) at about 40 c, 50c when gaming. Your results may vary, since I live in sunny California.

Fyi, the ship date is May 3rd now or longer for any recent purchases. So you might consider that.

My X1900 crossfire card arrived today. I chose ground shipping too. LOL.

Card arrived in less than 24 hours. SCORE!

I just jumped on this deal too - bought a 25% off coupon on eBay for $17 (they all charge $0.99 for the coupon and $15.99 for "shipping" - niiiice), and order total came out to $416.45 shipping 3-5 business days to CA. Unfortunately I too am seeing an estimated ship date of May 3. :(

For the guy who said he's looking forward to used video cards being advertised ... yup, in about 2 weeks I'll be listing my eVGA 7800GT CO 256 PCIe card. :)

Back