Dell S2740L - $250 Free Ship - BestBuy

Nearly bit for two but it has a glossy screen.. My current 24" TN Dell has flat and like it better.

Don't forget that this is an IPS panel instead of the usual TN found in this price range.

I have a Dell 30, and the 27. It's a great monitor, I am very satisfied with it. Doesn't compare to the 30, but for basic tasks, I use it for work (minus graphic design). It's great. And looks very nice imo.

price went up to $299, but still a good deal. I was looking to buy a 27" monitor today too.

you know I wanted to have 3 of these and I hesitated. When I went back they were sold out. so I contacted dell directly through my work and the lady who handles our account got me 2 more for $277 each. Not as good but, not bad!

Now I'll have 2 Hanns g 27" 1900x1200 for sale soon!

you know I wanted to have 3 of these and I hesitated. When I went back they were sold out. so I contacted dell directly through my work and the lady who handles our account got me 2 more for $277 each. Not as good but, not bad!

Now I'll have 2 Hanns g 27" 1900x1200 for sale soon!

Glad to see you snagged the other 2.. You will be much happier with them all matching.. Also I had the same hanns & the difference when I switched to IPS was like night & day (though I went to one of the Shiman 2560x1440 displays).

Glad to see you snagged the other 2.. You will be much happier with them all matching.. Also I had the same hanns & the difference when I switched to IPS was like night & day (though I went to one of the Shiman 2560x1440 displays).

Thanks Bastage, That must be sweet! I imagine i won't see as drastic a change as you did. that must've been a pretty penny. I ordered the other card too. I'm going to try and sell the 2 monitors and I have an old GTX 280 laying around. maybe if I get rid of those I can pick up a newer card and sell the one I have in there now. I imagine I'll be pretty well set though.

Actually the shiman is pretty cheap. About 330 shipped. However warranty is questionable.

Back