Dell: Reference VisionTek RX 5700 - $279

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought one. It's a slightly better deal than the BestBuy version that came up the other day since you get the games promo for an extra $10 comparatively (or $10 less if you factor in the rebate).

i ordered one, is the game bundle included with this or only on newegg?

Receive code for choice of Ghost Recon Breakpoint or Borderlands 3 with the purchase of a qualifying product shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Code emailed 2 business days after order shipment.

Ships to Canada. Cheaper on US side than Amazon.ca side for me even after paying for shipping. ($425 CAD after conversion where I live anyway)

Didn't buy one, just pointing out a deal for Canadian shoppers.

Quite honestly, this is the best value in the sub-$300 segment right now. With or without a free game. It destroys the comparably priced Nvidia card (1660Ti) with or without the XT bios. Flash the XT bios (as easy as downloading ATI Flash and the XT bios) and it will boost to around ~1900Mhz-2000Mhz on the core while gaming. Basically a free 7-10% upgrade.

Quite honestly, this is the best value in the sub-$300 segment right now. With or without a free game. It destroys the comparably priced Nvidia card (1660Ti) with or without the XT bios. Flash the XT bios (as easy as downloading ATI Flash and the XT bios) and it will boost to around ~1900Mhz-2000Mhz on the core while gaming. Basically a free 7-10% upgrade.
Super tempting, but loud and hot? My small ITX case sites by my feet and the heat dumps right on me. I am nervous about how this thing would heat up.

But you are so right, this is a great deal, you have to spend quite a bit more with Nvidia to get this performance.

It's back!

Good deal even if you're not going to flash it, but even better if you do.

Last edited:
Back