Dell Question

A2TheRizzo

Limp Gawd
Ok so I ordered an E1505 last night, and I'm checking their website, says this.

dell1sh9.jpg

So basically they're telling me it's already to go, they just have to throw it in a box and ship it out? So why are they going to wait until the 26th? Or will they ship it early?

They do not change the estimated delivery, it will be to your house very soon. It should be 1/2+ days more than how long your shipping is from today!

Dont sweat it, Dell is realy great with shipping times, i have ordered from them for a while now.

Wait wait, you're telling me they're gonna wait a week and a half to ship it? Or they will ship it Monday?

Boxing takes a day or two and then it will be shipped. Standard shipping is 3-5 business days, and I believe boxing and production is only business days as well.

A2TheRizzo said:
Wait wait, you're telling me they're gonna wait a week and a half to ship it? Or they will ship it Monday?

It will ship monday/Tuesday!

When I ordered my 2001fp I got it several days before the estimated delivery date.

Yea, I work for an IT firm and we purchase at least 3-4 systems from Dell every month. The systems almost always arrive like 3 days before they are supposed to. Dell lies intentionally? yes.

Back