Dell Outlet Coupon Code 30% off Refurb Monitors (U3014 30in IPS $657)

hordak

Limp Gawd
Dell Outlet is offering 30% off the following Refurbished Dell Monitors after Coupon code: "T7F8J060V$5LV5" (Exp 3/16). To get these deals see SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. Tax in most.

• Go to http://www.dell.com/us/dfh/p
  • Scroll down to the bottom to "Refurbished Monitors"
  • Click on "Check Prices"
  • Select monitor and apply Coupon Code: "T7F8J060V$5LV5"
Some best bets that are in stock at time of posting (Ultrasharps sell out quickly):

• Dell 2340T 22" Touchscreen Monitor for $356.30
  • Dell U2312HM 23" IPS LED Monitor for $146.30
  • Dell UltraSharp U2412m 24" 1920x1200 IPS LED Monitor for $195.30
  • Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" 1920x1200 IPS LED Monitor for $321.30
  • Dell UltraSharp U2711 27" 2560x1440 H-IPS for $524.30
  • Dell P2815Q 28" 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD Monitor - $370.30
  • Dell UltraSharp U3014 30" 2560x1600 IPS LED LCD $657

I just bought a used U3011 on craigslist for $625 :(

90 Day warranty and many superior, NEW monitors with full 3 year warranties can be purchased for similar prices from US retailers with hassle free return & exchange policies. The following options do not use LED PWM Dimming/use very high frequencies (Side Effects) and have lighter matte coatings than the U2312 and U2412.

Dell U2312HM/$146.30 vs. Acer S236HL, Asus VX239H
Dell U2412/$195.30 vs. Asus VS24AH-P
Dell U2413/$321.30 vs. Asus PB248QE, BenQ BL2411PT, HP Z24i
Dell U2711/$524.30 vs. >15 superior 1440p options are available for <400$

Beware of the 3014's (all xx14 monitors suffer from this) obvious overshoot ghosting (use Google or Chrome to translate) which shows up when moving windows and scrolling text slowly.

This belongs in the [H]orrible Deals section.

Last edited:
I wish they would do this sale more often (used to be 40% though)

I need 3 displays now for my new rig and i cant afford even 24"ers without some sorta sale >><

haters gonna hate

Pretty sure NCX is just a paid shill to rip any dell monitors that get posted. I just ignore him as the monitors he recommends look or perform like crap in real world usage.

Fat chance but if a sale like this pops up again, if anyone sees this and is feeling extra friendly, a PM would be your karma contributing good deed for said day :p

I'm in a pickle! I have 3 2713 coupled with my main box. Due to such and the close proximity of my current build falling right next to it, I want to use dell monitors for it as well. (I'm anal and matching is obviously paramount!)

My budget doesn't allow for 27" displays, and I wouldn't even be using more than 1 monitor if the box wasn't intended for multi boxing. (Plus nvidia has decided SLI drivers for surround in 8.1 aren't a priority so in order to get some performance boost from multiple cards, I want to have 1 driving each display)

That said, I have even eyeballing the 2413. The main reasons for this is A) same stand B) same bezel C) new display coating that is non heavy/grainy. Essentially a perfect match, but cheaper and smaller than my 2713s.

Problem being cost!! That and I only see the 2412s on the outlet. These share the same stand however not only is the bezel different (which by itself I could live with I suppose) but the darn screens use a different coating. This just won't work!

So unless someone knows of a 21-24 dell with the same stand, coating, and bezel (or two of the three) I'll likely have to settle. That being said, even the 2412 should I be forced to buy (seems no one sells used displays these days!) is a bit out of my price range without a discount.

With all that said, any suggestions are welcome. I have approximately a 750 dollar budget! (If I can find 6x17-20 inchers for the same price I would be willing to go this route as well. Only factoring in a stand causes issue)

I realize I'm slightly off topic but with the only people viewing this being people looking at/for/about monitors... Figured id broaden my chances for success!

Until then!

I'm telling you this is not the right thread for your questions / page long post about your setup.

It's not a Hot Deal so it belongs in another forum.

That's it :D

Hence the last portion. Thank god we have guys like you to help me realize my mistake!

Reminds me of the cop that actually pulled me over on foot last year. I went to get some kool aid so we has had something to drink with dinner. Meanwhile when I never returned my wife panicked. Had to tell her I was "pulled over" for jaywalking and taken to jail on an outstanding ticket lol.

Kept my kool aid though! And the Clinton township police kept it's citizens safe from a rebel such as myself!

Anyhow. Seems dell is getting stingy. I got my current displays via 40% off refurbs they ran for awhile. Now I'm seeing 30/20% haven't seen 40 since.

Got all my parts just need my displays now!

Back