Dell Latitudes For Sale.

GqCs

Weaksauce
I have Latitudes for sale. Each laptop is a P3 750 with 20 GB HD, cdrom drive, floppy drive, network, sound, 14.1 lcd. All laptops have some minor defects Example (minor scratches, keyboard marks on LCD). Each has 128MB Ram. They have no OS installed. I will install OS and any other software at customer's request. They each run $500 with or without software. Each laptop is tested before shipped for quality assurance. I ship with FedEx insured. I only accept payments through paypal. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

wpd7 said:
Free emails and including warez is against the rules

Agree with you about the email...but he didn't say that they were illegal copies of the software, you are just assuming.

To the seller: interested in any trades? I have a 2g 10gig ipod or a sony 5mp dsc-p10 digital camera.

Ugh, I was interested till I saw what it looks like. The same damn laptops we use at work. No offense at all, just I couldn't use the same laptop I use at work. Bleh. :p

No thanks about the Ipod or the digital camera. I appreciate the offer though. The 750MHZ laptops arent the only ones I get, but they are the only ones I can get sweet deals on. I also can get dell gx150 desktops with the same specs as the laptops for 200 bucks. except for these desktops are P3 1GHZ with onboard everything. Basically workstations. They come with keyboard and mouse. And the laptops most of the time come with docking stations or port replicators.

did you clear this with the mods then? just checking...becuase it sounds like you are being a dealer then and I wouldn't want your thread locked because these seem like some good deals.. I could be wrong though.

Free bump either way.

wpd7 said:
Sounds like warez to me.

Not really when you consider that all dell laptops (and desktops for that matter) should have the COA stickered to the bottom of them. "With or without software" probably just means with or without the CD's, etc. Bad phrasing, I'll give you that, but not necessarily warez.

I am not a dealer this is just a temporary thing on these laptops. And yes when I say with or without software I mean cd's not pirated software. Same thing with the desktops. And as far as free email you can also email me a [email protected] . Its my wife's address because I havent set up one yet on my Internet account.

Back