Dell Latitude 3340 factory sealed 289.00 free shipping eBay

the_servicer

2[H]4U
Is this a good deal? The price is excellent for a brand new unit. In fact it is so good that I have to wonder if something is fishy about it. There is one left and I am thinking of buying it myself.

Opinions are welcomed, especially with regard to possible risks.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow. Is that just a coincidence? I post the item on this forum and then someone snatches it immediately.

Do you really mean that or are you being sarcastic?

that sucks, next time maybe list the specs and price.

I just bought an i3 dell touchscreen for $300. Anything is possible.

I can't even sell stuff on ebay without wasting my time and getting robbed by ebays 10% fees.

Isn't there a law stating if you purchased a stolen merchandise you would have to return it to the owner who bought in the first place, if he/she were to pursue that?

Its true for all goods (at least in the US, no idea for any other country). You can not take legal title of goods if its found that they are stolen. If someone can prove that its their goods in your hands and they were stolen, they have claim to them and your left empty handed even if you were lead to believe that the seller had good title to the goods. You can of course go after the seller who sold you the stolen goods and try and get your money back.

Back