Dell is selling the RX 480.

Well it's not really a hot deal at $250 but looks to be readily available, ships in 1 to 3 days according to the site. I think $250 is pushing it for this for a reference card.

okay and?

you've been here since at least 2003, why do you think its a hot deal?

I'm actually surprised that Dell is selling it that cheap. Usually their "upgrades" are way overpriced. I would have expected at least a $300 asking price from Dell.

Ya... as far as availability goes, its not bad.. but the real killer is the tax they are gonna tack on...

I just figured that most people couldn't find one for close to retail. The 8GB cards aren't $199; they are more like $239+. Also these ship in 3 days or less where most are sold out. Thus I was just trying to help guys to find a card.

This cagey guy and his 250$ deals.. He's more of an AMD sponsored pimp to me, that likes waving their stuff around.

This cagey guy and his 250$ deals.. He's more of an AMD sponsored pimp to me, that likes waving their stuff around.
Exactly! You should report him. Tired of that bastard linking hard to find items so that users can find them easier. That Cagey guy is not only the scum of the earth, but an AMD shill to boot.

pitchfork_2527682b.jpg

This should be a hot deal. Given the amount of Dell Giftcard $ that is available at a discount out there, you are almost certainly going to make out like a bandit. Its not uncommon to find someone offloading dell GC at 90% face value. $250 * 0.90 = $225; less bullshit than a mail-in rebate.

This should be a hot deal. Given the amount of Dell Giftcard $ that is available at a discount out there, you are almost certainly going to make out like a bandit. Its not uncommon to find someone offloading dell GC at 90% face value. $250 * 0.90 = $225; less bullshit than a mail-in rebate.

This should be mentioned more. Yeah this price is not a hot deal but if you are sitting on a ton of GCs from tv and gaming deals dell loves to have it could potentially be a good deal. Was just considering rolling all my GCs into buying a 1070 for $150 out of pocket but im still on the fence because i really do not like PNY.

I guess in the future we should have a down voting feature in the HotDeals section to minimize such posts. :D

Back