Dell G2410 Monitor $150!!

I don't think this one is HD, just a big flat panel.
Did you even click the link, or did you just start typing?

I guess the Spanish translation of your username explains it.

Shit I wish I had the extra dough right now. I would pick up 2 of these and get the 30in later

Nice. Maybe i should get one of these to replace the bedroom CRT TV.

I got one, supposed to be here July 7th.. $150 shipped is just great.. Wanted a bigger monitor, no gaming, my eyes arent sensitive to slight issues so I think it will be perfect

High Definition refers to resolution. A 1920x1080 display is considered HD for 16:9.

Actually I did, and looked for the letters HDMI or HD and it was nowhere to be found on any page. Nice try though faggot.
Right on the main page it says DVI-D and VGA with a resolution of 1920x1080 supported.

Dell said:
With an outstanding resolution of up to 1920x1080 pixels and 1000:1 contrast ratio this monitor boasts vivid color detail, excellent color accuracy and uniformity. Additionally 250 cd/m² brightness provides a well lit picture all across the screen and its response time of 5 ms helps to deliver fast action motion. Plus it comes fully equipped with both analog VGA and DVI-D connectors which give you the connectivity option for a complete multimedia experience. Moreover, this monitor allows you to enjoy ultimate comfort and convenience with its tilt adjustment capabilities. Dell branded monitors undergo exhaustive testing for performance, reliability, durability and compatibility with Dell systems.

wow, i would be so pissed off from missing this deal AND the dell s2309w.. if my hp l2335 hadnt just shipped today. but it did.. so now all i can do is :D @ everyone who got in on this nice deal on a power-efficient monitor

Cancelled due to pricing error.

Dear Customer,

This is to notify you that, regrettably, we need to cancel your recent DELL order for a Dell G2410 24in Wide Green Flat Panel Monitor. Due to our error, the system was shown online at an incorrect price.

As specifically noted on our web pages, catalogs, ads, and customer order documentation, Dell reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.

We truly value our relationship and reputation with our customers, and we realize the negative impact from these types of errors. Please be assured that we are working hard to try and prevent these problems going forward. We are sorry for any inconvenience that our error may have caused.

Regards,

Dell Employee and Education Personal Purchase Programs

Eh burro that could've been some amusing trolling with the whole HD marketing thing, but you took it too far :D

i ordered around 11am yesterday and it got cancelled on me.. bastards

ordered two yesterday and got the cancellation email a couple of hours later. but late last night, got an automated email from dell saying that it shipped! so i clicked on the link to track and voila! two tracking numbers! scheduled for delivery today.... so we'll see what happens.

ordered two yesterday and got the cancellation email a couple of hours later. but late last night, got an automated email from dell saying that it shipped! so i clicked on the link to track and voila! two tracking numbers! scheduled for delivery today.... so we'll see what happens.
Ha. That would be awesome. You might get two monitors and no charge. But maybe they shipped you cancellation notices and not monitors. :D

Ha. That would be awesome. You might get two monitors and no charge. But maybe they shipped you cancellation notices and not monitors. :D

haha... that would be awesome if they shipped the two monitors and no charge - but alas, i checked my cc, and saw the $340 charge.

haha... that would be awesome if they shipped the two monitors and no charge - but alas, i checked my cc, and saw the $340 charge.
Well, that's still awesome. You got to take advantage of a sale that Dell saw as a price mistake. Sticking it to Dell should be everyone's goal.

in 4 update.

woot woot - fedex just delivered both of them!!!!!

$139/each - stupid $16 ca recycling fee....

Did you even click the link, or did you just start typing?

I guess the Spanish translation of your username explains it.
I wouldn't say this display is HD unless it supported all HD sources, 16:9 ratio gives you a hint that this display is marketed at those who want to use it as more than just a computer display. And the fact is that the specs in the link did not mention HDCP support, only after you download the manual or call Dell can you confirm this, not having that, if the specs didn't say it, I would have also doubted that this would be useful as an HD display for anything other than PC source. burro's response was unacceptable, but he was provoked. The spanish slang translation for burro is "stupid". burro was provoked with a personal attack and responded in kind.

I wouldn't say this display is HD unless it supported all HD sources, 16:9 ratio gives you a hint that this display is marketed at those who want to use it as more than just a computer display. And the fact is that the specs in the link did not mention HDCP support, only after you download the manual or call Dell can you confirm this, not having that, if the specs didn't say it, I would have also doubted that this would be useful as an HD display for anything other than PC source. burro's response was unacceptable, but he was provoked. The spanish slang translation for burro is "stupid". burro was provoked with a personal attack and responded in kind.
+1 for provoked

The spanish slang translation for burro is "stupid". burro was provoked with a personal attack and responded in kind.

Eh, I was taught that burro = donkey. But hey, it's not my first language!

He was given a whopping 1 week ban. Boohoo.

I got banned from the news forum like 2 years ago. Still banned today! :D

Back