Dell Financial Services 20% off monitors, free ship, $25 off coupon.

I just ordered a 3rd 2407wfp... So I can match with the other two... I'm probably going to put my LG L246wp up for sale... I'll see if I can get DFS to exchange the monitor with the dark panel.

26,000 hours? Wow

That means the montior was on for 3 years straight.

Any ghosting issues when playing games?

No ghosting at all. For now. I only need to adjust the brightness settings. Yet, I don't have the best eye for these things, but at least I couldn't see a difference b/n the monitors.

I just ordered a 3rd 2407wfp... So I can match with the other two... I'm probably going to put my LG L246wp up for sale... I'll see if I can get DFS to exchange the monitor with the dark panel.

How come you always catch them in stock and I never do??? Blarg....

Saved another $20. :)

promo code =
15Monitor&Monitor

(extra 15% off; expires 9-13-2010)

Got 2 2408WFP from them, I only wish that 30% coupon was still active would have saved me the price of a cheap 22" TN panel! Waiting for a third to come or the U2311H to go on sale for $239 again new. I have to admit never liked DELL computers, but their monitors are all right considering how much my NECs cost.

The free shipping is over - but... they have 24" back in stock. My brother and I just picked up a couple. $249.19 shipped.

Back