Dell EPP UltraSharp 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor $390 ($374 w/ DPA)

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Just saw this deal posted over at SlickDeals and picked up one for myself since it looked like a pretty nice price or at least it's the lowest I've seen for this monitor outside of getting in on a system deal. You should receive the new revision A02 which is suppose to measure up with the HP LP2475w in terms of input lag.

Dell EPP has the UltraSharp 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor now for $390 ($374 w/ DPA).

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=2236&l=en&oc=2408WFP&s=eep

Specs:

* Resolution: 1920 x 1200
* Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
* Response Time: 6ms
* Viewing Angle: 178° H / 178° V

If paying with Dell Preferred Account (DPA) you may save an extra 3% (4% at Dell EPP), here is how:

1. During checkout, select Credit Card as method of payment
2. Click "Change Payment Type"
3. Click "Choose" link under Credit/Debit Card (again)
4. Under "Save 3% (4% at EPP) with Dell Preferred Account! (Discount applied at Final Checkout)" click "Click Here to Take Advantage of this Offer" link
5. Click "Choose" under "I already have a Dell Preferred Account" if you have one, or sign up for a new one if you don't
6. Checkout, enjoy your 3% (4% at EPP) savings

Last edited:
Amazing. It's an S-PVA. Beautiful display. I paid nearly $300 for my non-ultrasharp 24" and I love it. For $90 I would've definitely gone ultrasharp, but back when I bought this the Ultrasharp was $700!!!

Might be time to upgrade from my 2005wfp that I got for 425 a few years back...

Anyone want a half price 2005wfp?

Thanks for the link op.

hmm im intrested. Hows the gaming for those who upgraded from a 2005fpw?

1. During checkout, select Credit Card as method of payment
2. Click "Change Payment Type"
3. Click "Choose" link under Credit/Debit Card (again)
4. Under "Save 3% (4% at EPP) with Dell Preferred Account! (Discount applied at Final Checkout)" click "Click Here to Take Advantage of this Offer" link
5. Click "Choose" under "I already have a Dell Preferred Account" if you have one, or sign up for a new one if you don't
6. Checkout, enjoy your 3% (4% at EPP) savings

-----
this is good to know.......but what is EPP?

Back