Dell E2310H 23" 1080p $169(+tax) Shipped w/3 Year Advanced Exchange Warranty

lifanus

Gawd
Deal Ended

Title on that webpage says 20" but it is actually 23" Full HD (1920x1080). I just ordered one, will update on input lag when I receive it... Gonna use it mainly for gaming and internet surfing

It only have DVI-D and VGA input no HDMI though. But if you have limited space and still want a 1080p display on your desk, 23" is a good choice.

Hell 3 year advanced exchange warranty is for sure good.

Check this page for frequent dell monitor deals... a lot Full HD monitor for less than $169
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=monitor_deals

Last edited:
smoking hot... a few minutes ago i had 20% bing @ dell making them $135.20 shipped each... closed the window and now only getting 5% - going to pass because of no hdmi thoigh

hmm, weird, Bing Shopping is not showing Dell as a store that they offer cash back... Or i'd saved on my $600 electronics purchase couple days ago...

smoking hot... a few minutes ago i had 20% bing @ dell making them $135.20 shipped each... closed the window and now only getting 5% - going to pass because of no hdmi thoigh

I hope that's not the only thing holding you back! You can get a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter and be set. :)

The thing holding me back is that I just bought a 24 inch Asus for $200. Oh well. Deals come around often :)

Any reason the ST2310 isn't a better deal at $159? It's listed in the specs as well as shown in the pictures as having 1xHDMI, 1xVGA, and 1xDVI. The 24" version (ST2410) is $189. What's the difference between the "E" and "ST" models? I can't decipher marketing propaganda.

Last edited:
Any reason the ST2310 isn't a better deal at $159? It's listed in the specs as well as shown in the pictures as having 1xHDMI, 1xVGA, and 1xDVI. The 24" version (ST2410) is $189. What's the difference between the "E" and "ST" models? I can't decipher marketing propaganda.

where do you see st2310 @ $159?

could only find this for $199 with wireless combo

ST2310 uses only 2 CCFL backlight tube to save on energy cost, I'm not sure if it will sacrifice on screen uniformity, but ST2310 was on sale yesterday for $159, also good deal.

got the monitor, here's the pic, good monitor, uses 2 CCFL lamp, screen uniformity is good, thank god it is not a glossy screen, very business looking monitor, VESA compatible mount, stand can be replaced with the height adjustable one from ultrasharp or P series.

no input lag i can feel, no ghosting at all

img0494u.jpg

img0496n.jpg

Back