Dell CPU deals: e8400 for $133+tax etc

Very nice price for those three processors. I bought my E8400 from Dell a couple of weeks ago for $142 + tax. I should have waited...

Wow, lighten up. Just because they're the lowest prices doesn't make the deal hot. A hot deal is a deal you jump on because it's a steal. I said they were warm, and even said the Q9400 was pretty hot. Sorry to bruise everyone's deal ego.

Wow, lighten up. Just because they're the lowest prices doesn't make the deal hot. A hot deal is a deal you jump on because it's a steal. I said they were warm, and even said the Q9400 was pretty hot. Sorry to bruise everyone's deal ego.

So . . . it's not hot cause you already have one . . . it's only hot if starving single moms will buy them in bulk to run a side Ebay business?

You should quit while you're behind. ;)

How is this not hot? Newegg has the E8400 for $165, and this is a good $20 less, including tax. (I didn't check shipping, as OP says it's free.)

Ahhh; Neptune posts "pretty warm" right after "not hot" and it's confusing. ><

If I could get some confirmation that these are good prices (I'm pretty sure they are, I've looked around for a bit), I'm totally biting.

30-55 dollars off what you can find it for on Newegg, I think it's a good deal.

why not just say that guy is you?

Since you didn't start this thread, no one should accuse you of spamming Hot Deals.

Great deal on the Q9400... Very tempting. Considering this is how much the Q6700 and Q6600 go for if you find it available on a site.

Back