Dell.ca Dell of the day 12/14 - 2407WFP CDN$699

foofighter06 said:
will they ship to US>?

Doubt it,BUT eithier way,the warranty wont work if/when it ever breaksdown...and you have to ship it back. :mad: Thanks OP,I just ordered two of the UPS's and one of the E207WFP 20" wide screen $269 + 5 year warranty for $49 ($60 off from 329),great deals! :)

Yeah, they don't ship to US, Canada only. However, you could call Dell and maybe bargain with the sales saying you want the same price (with currency exchange rate) and see how far you can go ;)

wolfhero said:
Yeah, they don't ship to US, Canada only. However, you could call Dell and maybe bargain with the sales saying you want the same price (with currency exchange rate) and see how far you can go ;)

wont work, already tried :(

I ordered my E207WFP and I cant wait to get it.

I have heard that there are issues with it on a regular VGA connection and on a lot of sights people whine about the quality of the monitor for gaming, etc. But then I came across some smart people that decided they'd use their brains and use the DVI connector and BAM this monitor is WELL worth the cash.

Thank god I have a DVI output on my vid card :D

Manny Calavera said:
Doubt it,BUT eithier way,the warranty wont work if/when it ever breaksdown...and you have to ship it back. :mad: Thanks OP,I just ordered two of the UPS's and one of the E207WFP 20" wide screen $269 + 5 year warranty for $49 ($60 off from 329),great deals! :)

Thats not really accurate.

Dell has an internaional warranty transfer policy. If someone in canada purchases the item (As US residents are not allowed to from dell.ca) and sells the item to someone in the US and fills the interntional transfer papers, the warrany is transfered as well and does apply. I know because ive done this.

It also applies to anyone who resides and purchases in one country and moves to another country...just have to fill out a form to transfer the warranty.

Received mine 2 days ago, awesome deal. No dead pixels, great back lighting, but component quality with my XBOX 360 isn't that great.

I had to go through 2 E207WFP's till Dell sent me a good one.

They sent me a E2007 LOL and MAN is it HOT!

Back