Dell Back-to-school Notebook Giveaway

it wont let me use the $150 and $300 coupon together on the inspirion, it always bumps the other one off? how do i use both? or does anybody have two coupons that can work together for an inspirion, maybe 3? =)

$50 off any refurbished Plasma TV at Dell Outlet
Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout:
CRD?DCK9XLZGS8

Dimension E510 with 19" flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DE510BTS3) for $649 after $250 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
QN99SL96924MSP

$250 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1250
0W0QK2H29KDKFB

10% off MP3 Players
MH5DN7437SHM31

A friend of mine won the XPS M1210. He is 16 and he put the age as 18-24. He sent in the affidavit all filled out with his SS numeber and everything.

Will he still get it with this small error? (the youngest age requirements for the contest is 13 years old.)

Dimension E510 with 19" flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DE510BTS3) for $649 after $250 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
QSBT85C33MS19J

$300 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $899
0XJZCRC2NFF99C

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
31H487NZDXW7MZ

So has anyone in this thread won? No way I'm reading all 25 pages >_>.

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
36DRZVJNWJZC41

lockheed2266 said:
A friend of mine won the XPS M1210. He is 16 and he put the age as 18-24. He sent in the affidavit all filled out with his SS numeber and everything.

Will he still get it with this small error? (the youngest age requirements for the contest is 13 years old.)
my question is why lie when he met the requirement...

The Other said:
my question is why lie when he met the requirement...

Thats not the point. Its not like i can fix it now. But to answer your question, he did it because he thought that there was a better chance in getting it being a 18-24 because thats a college student.

So...

H6ZHC$5L56K9WC

HJX13TVGC$WJ31

V42M$W3JH3BZ1F

25% off Axim
N?3X5P94TZJV1R

WF3WH3DC4C6VWK

10% off MP3 Players
MD$MVL6BNT9D2P

$350 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $999
1W?2MCB37KL1MZ

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout 4$ZR3NC0674CCT
Use By: 09/07/2006 23:59:59

mash said:
So has anyone in this thread won? No way I'm reading all 25 pages >_>.
Yeah, i think 3-5 people have won including me. Not sure if all have been within rules(more than 1 email) but they all seem to have gotten their laptops. Hopefully I do too lol.

I practically won....

dellprizeow2.jpg

black_bishop said:
that was pretty good

I got kinda bored after trying to win my fifth time today....ran out of email accounts.

When I saw how useless of a coupon they gave me I started laughing then hopped on photoshop.

2KG8XRH1$09W05

$300 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1499
12WD3LL4XXHQ9?

Miami_Fly_Guy said:
Yeah, i think 3-5 people have won including me. Not sure if all have been within rules(more than 1 email) but they all seem to have gotten their laptops. Hopefully I do too lol.

i don't think any got their lappy yet... i think i was one of the first winners here on the first of august and still haven't even recieved my approval

The Other said:
i don't think any got their lappy yet... i think i was one of the first winners here on the first of august and still haven't even recieved my approval
I wonder if you'll ever get your lappy?
Although it does say expect 8-10 weeks for delivery....ugh...just like those old cereal box promotions when i was a kid...

Octave said:
I wonder if you'll ever get your lappy?
Although it does say expect 8-10 weeks for delivery....ugh...just like those old cereal box promotions when i was a kid...

i hope i get it soon, they told me they received my affidavit and it will take 2 weeks to approve i think this is the 2nd week... but now it's been a total of 3.5 weeks now... I followed all the rules and regulations so it is just a matter of it showing up...

32BM9N8GL4M50P

Did you call them to confirm or did they send you a letter?

I sent my affidavit via overnight mail. It was delivered on last Tuesday but they haven't contacted me...

The Other said:
i hope i get it soon, they told me they received my affidavit and it will take 2 weeks to approve i think this is the 2nd week... but now it's been a total of 3.5 weeks now... I followed all the rules and regulations so it is just a matter of it showing up...

nbknxf2 said:
Did you call them to confirm or did they send you a letter?

I sent my affidavit via overnight mail. It was delivered on last Tuesday but they haven't contacted me...

i contacted them first to ask if my first letter got there and never did within 8 days so i had to 2nd air another out there, and asked them to contact me after it is recieved and they did... within the time limit and they said it will take 2 weeks for approval..

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
5GT3FRXH12H$3S

The Other said:
i contacted them first to ask if my first letter got there and never did within 8 days so i had to 2nd air another out there, and asked them to contact me after it is recieved and they did... within the time limit and they said it will take 2 weeks for approval..
Man....the hassles they make you go through for free stuff.

10% off Flash Memory
QDN?NLGHR2TDCD

I'm kind of hoping that I win it, even though I don't want it. :)

My birthday is next week and my whole family is giving me gidt certificates to the Apple store so I can buy myself a nice new Macbook.

However, this PC will earn me a pretty penny on eBay. Going towards the mew Macbook. :p

DeadlyAura said:
I'm kind of hoping that I win it, even though I don't want it. :)

My birthday is next week and my whole family is giving me gidt certificates to the Apple store so I can buy myself a nice new Macbook.

However, this PC will earn me a pretty penny on eBay. Going towards the mew Macbook. :p
I think a lot of us were thinking that actually...heh.

$300 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $899
4?$M6Q268FK$LD

Back