Dell Back-to-school Notebook Giveaway

Dimension B110 with 15" flat panel (E-Value Code BTS-DB110BTS4) for $429 after $190 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout:
$GB1P56STTWF31

I guess they ran out of good deals

$100 of any refurbished Dimension or XPS Desktop priced above $1,199 at Dell Outlet
2DZ4MC1LDQ77BB

$500 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $1399
$CZNBR?92H2CB4

$500 offf!~!!! woot! someone use it. LoL

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
06F64LJWDSJ5DZ

$300 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1499
$J1L91HPJQD$M7

$100 of any refurbished Dimension or XPS Desktop priced above $1,199 at Dell Outlet
5KSB$V8B42G14C

20% off 20 and 24 inch Flat Panel Monitors
G32WVVG6S9PDTN

$P3?CZ?SFM$2V?

10% off Partner Networking
?1HWL354HT4TFD

^^ wtf is partner networking? :confused:

7R8CL7D4X54TLM

16$8CL8?X36TF7

10% off Flash Memory
CFJGQCMDM$G$2X

2ZP?1H?RB9FZ0T

holy shiznit. i won a 1505 lol. has anyone that was using multiple emails had any problem claiming their laptop?

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
3CB5ZBJ56FZXVH

Miami_Fly_Guy said:
holy shiznit. i won a 1505 lol. has anyone that was using multiple emails had any problem claiming their laptop?
Congrats if your telling the truth.

hey, thanks for the congrats. I didn't know how to do that screenshot thing so I don't have a pic of the screen when I won :( What would be good proof? BTW, everyone thats tryin good luck to ya!

Miami_Fly_Guy said:
hey, thanks for the congrats. I didn't know how to do that screenshot thing so I don't have a pic of the screen when I won :( What would be good proof? BTW, everyone thats tryin good luck to ya!

on your keyeboard it says print screen, press it, go to paint, do paste. and then go to imageshack.us, upload it, and give us the link to image that imageshack gives you.

Sorry, you didn’t win the notebook of your choice today. As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer. Please note that this offer code can only be used for one Dell purchase, by one user. You will be allowed to send this offer code to one friend or family member only.

3JD3GF92P6SPLS

Anybody notice that when its waiting to see if your a winner, if you dont move the mouse, it takes a long time. But as soon as you move your mouse it gives you the results?

Anybody elses computer do that? Maybe theres a patience trick here lol

G876H4T$82TMV1

sethmo said:
Anybody notice that when its waiting to see if your a winner, if you dont move the mouse, it takes a long time. But as soon as you move your mouse it gives you the results?

Anybody elses computer do that? Maybe theres a patience trick here lol

I noticed that too.

haha i also notice that, and i think it has to do with the up and down wave background :D
maybe if you can manage to move ur mouse right at the moment when all 4 bar merge into the same position, u will win... but that's just my guess :cool:

LZS0H12?KGS0DR

$500 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $1399
2367$LWNBSK?30

Dimension B110 with 15" flat panel (E-Value Code BTS-DB110BTS4) for $429 after $190 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
28DLQ5V?SR$3VP

oo, heres a good one but i dont need another monitor right now.
G?J73NGDMHKH10

500 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $1399
2JH5MVF089VQ0Z

2S20SHLH48RR25

Sorry, you didn’t win the notebook of your choice today. As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer. Please note that this offer code can only be used for one Dell purchase, by one user. You will be allowed to send this offer code to one friend or family member only.

5G1BV92FRCKK9$

110WWWW3HVM?MB

P$FCWDWQBMQGSC

31D1LBW7BNN0BW

3QD$G$KXX8D8L3

GDNJCNVK4NT1W7

Back