Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout:
60PM4N8CBC6J48

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
2KXZX4LH01J$MH

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
687R$KCRN2?928

I have 18 emails im using now, still no luck at all. :(used the 18 for 3 days now and about 5 emails for a week before that. I've never owned a laptop and I cant buy one because im poor. :(

$25 off any refurbished LCD TV at Dell Outlet
NJXWP4FZNGPQDW

NGRKGGS50TBV9M

33MZJQD8G4QND$

that would make for a $500 laptop, not too bad if you found a good one exactly for 750

$300 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $899
1WVRQ82S45PZWF

t0mmyr said:
33MZJQD8G4QND$

that would make for a $500 laptop, not too bad if you found a good one exactly for 750

Did someone not learn how to subtract?? 750 - 150 = 600. Not 500 :D Now I know school can be tough at times but sometimes skipping class causes you to miss important topics that could affect you for the rest of your life. :p

$350 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $999
1VV?LGRF6HNG9C

20% off 20 and 24 inch Flat Panel Monitors
50RRLQJP?JZFW4

1VQC722FQM1KCB

S6GDPJZZBCX2VP

Sorry, you didn’t win the notebook of your choice today. As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer. Please note that this offer code can only be used for one Dell purchase, by one user. You will be allowed to send this offer code to one friend or family member only.

25% off Printers
7P4TN6JMVGDSL1

I won! :D :D

I'm kind of worried, though because I didn't get a confirmation email yet. :(
I sent a question off to their FAQ to see what's up.

Win_blanked.jpg

^^ LUCKY BASTARD

50DWDSGGPGZ?4B

Sorry, you didn’t win the notebook of your choice today. As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer. Please note that this offer code can only be used for one Dell purchase, by one user. You will be allowed to send this offer code to one friend or family member only.

50G5V?4$BH?MWP

This should have knocked down the price of the 24" to $562.40 but upon attempt to apply I got this message:

"Note: Coupon savings are only applied to items you have added to your cart.

Coupons Entered
The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
Save 10% Off all Flash Memory !!
Expires Friday, September 01, 2006"

lol, good luck!

Any updates from the people who won? Did you get your laptop? Did you get to configure the laptop or do you just get the base model? Did you have to sign anything or if you used multiple email addresses did you still get the laptop?

3GXZ3L$V741JVT

ion said:
Any updates from the people who won? Did you get your laptop? Did you get to configure the laptop or do you just get the base model? Did you have to sign anything or if you used multiple email addresses did you still get the laptop?

i haven't heard anything back. i am sure it is the base model but eh it is a free laptop... and i didn't use more than one email addy, just one.. and yes you have sign an affidavit..

jerryrigged said:

50G5V?4$BH?MWP

This should have knocked down the price of the 24" to $562.40 but upon attempt to apply I got this message:

"Note: Coupon savings are only applied to items you have added to your cart.

Coupons Entered
The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
Save 10% Off all Flash Memory !!
Expires Friday, September 01, 2006"

lol, good luck!

I got a similar coupon saying it was for 20% off the 20 in and 24in LCDs as well, when I put int he code I get it saying it is 10% off of MP3 players. How gay is that I would have taken the 2407 for $562

The Other said:
i haven't heard anything back. i am sure it is the base model but eh it is a free laptop... and i didn't use more than one email addy, just one.. and yes you have sign an affidavit..

So in the affidavit it is asking if you used multiple addresses? I had been using my 5, wifes 2, and each of my kids. But if that would disqualify, I'll just use one, unless it is too late. Can someone summarize the document and stop those of us trying to get one over a bit from wasting time watching that stupid loading screen with the paper airplace and the spinning laptops any more?

Thanks

frappe33 said:
So in the affidavit it is asking if you used multiple addresses? I had been using my 5, wifes 2, and each of my kids. But if that would disqualify, I'll just use one, unless it is too late. Can someone summarize the document and stop those of us trying to get one over a bit from wasting time watching that stupid loading screen with the paper airplace and the spinning laptops any more?

Thanks

i don't know how they deal with family member's email. but the affidavit says basically you agree to the rules blah and will pay the taxes on it. blah...

depends on what street address you already registered under, if it's all diff. it should be fine.

JediFonger said:
depends on what street address you already registered under, if it's all diff. it should be fine.

What makes you think that? If they eliminated duplicate street names then only one person per household would be able to enter, and I don't think there's anything that prevents a whole family from entering.

Z3RDHBBN7T2FC2

2N0CFRG?J3QL0S

?9H2LP?DD?3NWT

lol, Dell got tired of giving me coupon codes...

$100 of any refurbished Dimension or XPS Desktop priced above $1,199 at Dell Outlet
$LZHTDGPGKQ?MK

$250 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1250
$4LRRQNZGFK9S6

$100 of any refurbished Dimension or XPS Desktop priced above $1,199 at Dell Outlet
12WZ7X2WJ4602V

$C?RNS4$K8FJCB

$L44JGK2MMMCC1

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
$N1T5X2KDQKCT3

Back