Dell Back-to-school Notebook Giveaway

Sorry, you didn't win the notebook of your choice today. But, good news! As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer to game players only.*

$300 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1499
Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout:
64KDK981RSL622

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Sorry, you didn't win the notebook of your choice today. But, good news! As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer to game players only.*

1GXZSX9FJD1120

wtf...there was litteraly blank space where the coupon is supposed to be...............

Steve_010 said:
wtf...there was litteraly blank space where the coupon is supposed to be...............

I saw that too...it looks like they temporarily ran out of coupon numbers...

6LMM31KWQQFV39

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
??7K20QBFD6849

B51G?1VDZX4LL?

$100 off any refurbished Inspiron or XPS notebook priced above $1,299 at Dell Outlet
NM9L?2$9BP63B1

C7Z$ZBNJZ?G8DR

Sorry, you didn’t win the notebook of your choice today. As a thanks for playing, we are giving an exclusive Dell offer. Please note that this offer code can only be used for one Dell purchase, by one user. You will be allowed to send this offer code to one friend or family member only.

thats all it gave me

Dimension B110 with 17" flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DB110BTS2) for $349 after $220 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
13WBVS?0CNLVLK

83CL3Q$CCWX1FF

$100 off any refurbished Inspiron or XPS notebook priced above $1,299 at Dell Outlet
P7GZRM7$VLPZ2$

Turkish621 said:
4 hours and 150 email addys later, still no lappy for me.

I was thinking about doing that, just using an alias at my job.
Since someone tried it and got nothing yet, i think i'll just use my 4 real ones and play it that way.

Does anyone know if they are completely random giveaway times, or is it one every 2 hours or so?

completly random as far as I know, in about 3 hours I saw 4 go, now 2 more hours have gome by and nothing has gone. Yesterday they hit 12 laptops at about 8 oclock CST.

Turkish621 said:
completly random as far as I know, in about 3 hours I saw 4 go, now 2 more hours have gome by and nothing has gone. Yesterday they hit 12 laptops at about 8 oclock CST.
If they were really evil you would have to be the right person (by random time), picking the right random laptop, with the right random skin...

Dimension B110 with 17" flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DB110BTS2) for $349 after $220 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
18HTQ0$WRHT9VF

VikingBlade said:
If they were really evil you would have to be the right person (by random time), picking the right random laptop, with the right random skin...

Yah, but i think they'd have some trouble getting to 12 in a day though.

QH?9XSL8DCQZWP

8Z3Z2Q9M744HB0

DAMMIT!

So, that makes ONE person from [H]ere that won and no one else, huh? Damn Dell! :D

i do not know why people are using different email addresses to try to get more entries, if you read the rules, it specifically says only one entry per person per day and if it is found that someone is using more than one email address to get more entries you will hvae to forfiet your prize (or something along those lines). Just thought I would burst the bubble of all you little cheaters :D

Oh yeah, and like others have stated previously, today i did not get any coupon code... how sad.... :( Guess they will have to award me a laptop to make up for it :D

I have not seen this coupon before:

$25 off any refurbished LCD TV at Dell Outlet
$S8HGMJGQ10P1N

Dimension E510 with 19" ultrasharp flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DE510BTS1) for $699 after $350 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
$5737X1T7WS9BM

$250 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1250
$9XWFW2MBZMDWW

25% off Printers
70JWF83GKHL6BJ

Dimension E510 with 19" ultrasharp flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DE510BTS1) for $699 after $350 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
$68J?$6NCXP?L?

$250 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $1250
$86C6GWR77P611

Makes you wonder what Dell's actual cost is for producing computers. Seems like they always have large dollar amount off coupon mini-games / give aways.

$?0HZ2$43BTWM3

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
089M8CL0Z$28W3

Here's a new one if you want a monitor:

20% off 20 and 24 inch Flat Panel Monitors
4FH?6?06N90?2V

Wow could this be one of the most worse coupons i've got to date....

$25 off any refurbished LCD TV at Dell Outlet
40?MF$L0DXZ6SB

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
0P?MS7BGKCMDD6

Back