Dell 3008WFP $860 Refurb, 2 Yr Dell Warranty

stop this nonsense

lets just get more of the omgwtfroflbbq thats a great price!

and whoever said the ebay cashback deal is dead, think again, i just got 2%back
thats damn near 700 for a "new" "refurb" 3007wfp-hc

KAPOW

who wants to buy my U2410?

anyone receive theirs yet? I ordered one on april 29 and still no monitor,no tracking...:(

Anytime you need to contact the seller to get a warranty transferred, that should raise a giant red flag. Unless the seller automatically transfers the warranty, something fishy is likely going on.

NO, I didnt say mine is new. I accepted it as refurbished and now its as-new and I know the hours which aint that bad.

2%? Is that ebay bucks? Last week it was 8% + 2% ebay bucks.

Whats wrong with contact seller to transfer warranty? He is after all a legit seller and thats his nature to get things fixed.

Anytime you need to contact the seller to get a warranty transferred, that should raise a giant red flag. Unless the seller automatically transfers the warranty, something fishy is likely going on.

I doubt it. The only reason I ordered from this guy is because there were epic amount of feedbacks he had selling this and the 3007 model, if they got their I am sure I will get mine soon. If I don't I gotta be the unluckiest guy on the planet.

I'd be concerned if dell didn't honor the warranties. Since dell honors the warranties what is the problem? Dell isn't going to honor shady business practices by someone else.

My buddy contacted the seller today who ordered it for me, since I don't have any paypal. The seller just responded with saying it is being processed. So it is pretty clear that every monitor is drop shipped from dell, he appearently has no idea when it will be shipped, so he probably gets the tracking info after we recieve the monitor most of the time.

Since I ordered this monitor, I also ordered a new desk and a new video card... and I received everything but the monitor itself... ah waiting for it is hard.

how long before you got yours, if you don't mind.

Order on Sunday and got it on Friday PM. I guess I am blessed. Do the service menu thing and it says got aroudn 100 hours of use. It is as-new.

I ordered late last thursday. So lets just call it friday morning. Hopefully I get it sometime next week.

For those who ordered in the last week or week and a half ago, and havn't gotten it yet. Can you post when you get it, so I can have an idea.

I ordered on the 30th, and it is the 8th now, I have not gotten it yet. may be next week sometime.

For those who ordered in the last week or week and a half ago, and havn't gotten it yet. Can you post when you get it, so I can have an idea.

I ordered on the 30th, and it is the 8th now, I have not gotten it yet. may be next week sometime.

If it really ships from Dell it could be a while. I just went to order a 24" for a buddy and the estimated ship date was th 20th!!! (this was 2 days ago).

I order mine on April 25, got it on April 30. MIne is ship directly from Dell. I dont think he knows when Dell is going to ship it. Now you are talking about this reseller on ebay right?

If it really ships from Dell it could be a while. I just went to order a 24" for a buddy and the estimated ship date was th 20th!!! (this was 2 days ago).

In my experience Dell's estimated ship date usually has a lot of extra padding built-in. They normally ship earlier than the estimated date.

I order mine on April 25, got it on April 30. MIne is ship directly from Dell. I dont think he knows when Dell is going to ship it. Now you are talking about this reseller on ebay right?

yup. I ordered mine late at night on the 29th so I just all it the 30th lol. I haven't gotten it yet, If I don't get mine next week, I will be pretty disappointed.

stop this nonsense

lets just get more of the omgwtfroflbbq thats a great price!

and whoever said the ebay cashback deal is dead, think again, i just got 2%back
thats damn near 700 for a "new" "refurb" 3007wfp-hc

KAPOW

who wants to buy my U2410?

pm me a price

I havn't seen him sell one for a few days, so he is probably trying to get these out before any more sales. I remember someone just leave him a feedback and that person ordered his 5 hours before me during that day, I know this because he is the one that made an offer for 850 and the seller sold it to him for 850. I was hooked on ebay that day and waiting for my friend to pull the trigger.

Hey what revisions did you guys get? I just noticed I got a02 but the auction lists it as a03. Anyone know the difference and if it is worth exchanging for newer revision?

I got the A03. I dont even know the difference. Is the screen perfect and no deal pixel? I keep it.

How did you guys check the time a 3008WFP had been used for? Something about 3 buttons.

Anyone know the procedure?

The 4 buttons on the bottom right: "Tab Icon, Minus, Plus, Power" button right?

Press 'Tab Icon, Plus and Power' button at the same time.

The monitor will comes on.

Now press the "Minus" button.

Look on your upper left screen. Look for TIME. Tell us the hour if it is at hand.

I googled the crap out of the process to find total used time, but found nothing. I wonder if it counts time when your PC is on and the monitor is in standyby or just time when the monitor is actually on.

Mine has a good 500 hours on it. Have had it for a couple of months though so not all of that time belongs to the previous owner. Have had 30" monitors come in both retail packaging and refurb packaging. Kinda hard to tell what is what. I am happy with mine. Have a 2 year warranty and have already tried that out through Dell with no issues, no nothing really to worry about at the moment.

well I am about to hit two weeks tomorrow for my order, so he is failing big time when it comes to shipping th product out in 5-6 days. even with ground shipping the order should be here this week. I personally think he probably oversold the monitor when I bought it, he had sold like 6 already that day when I bought mine. I have seen a few of the same people leave him feedback that bought the same day, so I think he is getting them out slowly.

Those who are waiting for their monitor for 2 weeks, we deserve a discount for sure :D

well munkle said he got his recently and he said in the second post of this thread that he ordered a few days before me and the others.

One of the members here PM'ed me this, since he is unable to post in this forum due to his low post count. This is the message he recieved from the seller. Although my friend hasn't gotten this message from him at all, he did get a message from him yesterday when the seller told him he will see what he can do, nothing about him getting a defective shipment. so I don't know whats going on.

"Hey I don't have enough posts to post in that forum, but I thought I'd pass along this I got a few days ago. He refunded me the money without even asking, and this message came through ebay:

Dear ****,

Dear valued customer. We regret to inform you that a recent shipment of our
monitors were confirmed to be defective and are currently unusable. There
has been a defect in the PCB board on the monitor which causes a fuzzy
screen, DVI port failures, and lines in the screen. Due to the nature of
this issue we will be unable to process your monitor in the allowed time
frame that eBay permits. Furthermore this issue can take up to 3-4 weeks to
get these monitors replaced out. So for your protection at this time we
would like to process a refund for you and would be more than happy to put
you on a waiting list to be contacted when these monitors are in stock and
ready to be shipped to you. We are very sorry that this issue has occurred
and we do thank you very much for your business and working with us
throughout this entire situation. If you have any other questions for us in
the meantime feel free to let us know. Thank you and have a great day.

-precisiontechexperts

well munkle said he got his recently and he said in the second post of this thread that he ordered a few days before me and the others.

Yeah I got mine in about 8 days after I ordered seller answered my emails quick.

One of the members here PM'ed me this, since he is unable to post in this forum due to his low post count. This is the message he recieved from the seller. Although my friend hasn't gotten this message from him at all, he did get a message from him yesterday when the seller told him he will see what he can do, nothing about him getting a defective shipment. so I don't know whats going on.

"Hey I don't have enough posts to post in that forum, but I thought I'd pass along this I got a few days ago. He refunded me the money without even asking, and this message came through ebay:

Dear ****,

Dear valued customer. We regret to inform you that a recent shipment of our
monitors were confirmed to be defective and are currently unusable. There
has been a defect in the PCB board on the monitor which causes a fuzzy
screen, DVI port failures, and lines in the screen. Due to the nature of
this issue we will be unable to process your monitor in the allowed time
frame that eBay permits. Furthermore this issue can take up to 3-4 weeks to
get these monitors replaced out. So for your protection at this time we
would like to process a refund for you and would be more than happy to put
you on a waiting list to be contacted when these monitors are in stock and
ready to be shipped to you. We are very sorry that this issue has occurred
and we do thank you very much for your business and working with us
throughout this entire situation. If you have any other questions for us in
the meantime feel free to let us know. Thank you and have a great day.

-precisiontechexperts

Probably true since we are dealing with refurbs, the seller has treated me very well, he is sending a new stand since fedex damaged my stand.

yea the forum user said he got that email a few days ago, wonder why my friend didn't get it because my friend has contacted him twice in the last three days. If this was the case for everyone may be he would have told my friend the same thing. May be he hasn't sold any for a while because the recent shipment to him was bad who knows.

Back