Dell 27" 144hz GSync, 1440p monitor - $349 @ Bestbuy

apples to oranges, but i picked up an HP omen 24.5" from bestbuy for $179 144hz and overwatch does look amazing with fast refresh rate. Doubt my RX580 could push 144fps at 2560x1440 anyway. My friends 1080 Ti gets 115fps or so on destiny 2 at that resolution.

must stop myself but then again if i bought this i'd have to get a new graphic card and screw going through that crap again.

For what its worth, I've had this monitor for over a year and its been great. Got it for overwatch and paired it with a 1080.

For what its worth, I've had this monitor for over a year and its been great. Got it for overwatch and paired it with a 1080.
Yeah i've got the asus version. and its been great. overwatch(and any other fps/game) looks and works great. get the ips version if you're editing photos. this for games.

Damn it. Spent all my money and i dont get paid till a week from today. I hope its still on sale then

Damn it. Spent all my money and i dont get paid till a week from today. I hope its still on sale then

Doesn't look like it. I ordered it right when Draknon gave us the heads up. Checked back a couple of hours later, and it went back up to $600

Hey guys, this is the same monitor, right? https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...rue&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Its on sale for $400. Its weird if you search S2716DG its still $599, but the S2716DGR is $399. I'm going to buy it and hope its the same because i already have 2 of the DG and was trying to get a third for triple monitor setup. I need to make sure nvidia will see them all as three of the same monitor.

Last edited:

Perhaps evaluating your financial stability should be a priority over buying a monitor? I don't mean to be prying on your personal life, but this seems alarming to me.

Perhaps evaluating your financial stability should be a priority over buying a monitor? I don't mean to be prying on your personal life, but this seems alarming to me.

Thanks for the concern.
I had spare cash set out to buy this monitor at the sale price and i missed the sale. So i spent it on other things and it went back on sale.
No need to be alarmed. My finances are fine.

Thanks for the concern.
I had spare cash set out to buy this monitor at the sale price and i missed the sale. So i spent it on other things and it went back on sale.
No need to be alarmed. My finances are fine.

Ah, I'm with you now... you just spent all the fun money on other things. Well, then that's just a bummer!

I

you can have your cake and eat it too with MULTIPLE monitors, if image quality, color, 2D readability are a key factor in your purchasing decision buy a $300 Samsung 40" 4K HDTV for great productivity/2D and this $350 G-Sync monitor for gaming!

~$650+tax TOTAL

Are you referring to this Samsung 40" Samsung Electronics UN40MU6300 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) at $397. Previous models are cheaper Samsung - 40" Class (39.9" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV -- UN40MU6290FXZA $329.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If I take the plunge it will be in January were companies will put prices back to normal and not the fake prices they base holiday savings on.

Back