Dell 2407FPW $577 + tax + free shipping

PanzerBoxb

2[H]4U
From Dealnews:

Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor for $577 shipped
The Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor costs $679 with free shipping at Dell Home. Add it to your cart and it plummets to $577.28. That's the lowest total price we've ever seen. Sales tax is added where applicable. The 2407WFP (sometimes called the 2407FPW) sports a native resolution of 1920x1200, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, four USB 2.0 ports, and DVI, component, VGA, S-Video, and RCA video inputs.

It comes out to about $619 with AZ tax for me.

[NOTE: That is with the standard 3-year warranty. You can choose one of the extended ones as well.]

i guess LCDs are dropping major fast in prices... there are deals all over the place now... i've jumped on too many deals that are actually LASTING (basically, you probably don't need to "jump on deals" like this anymore).

good price... but not sure if this will sell out as quickly as ppl think. i paid $780 for my 2405fpw about a yr ago.

I did the same thing with the 3007wfp and the price came to $1063 (includes 2% DPA)+taxes.

So tempting.....

damn stop tempting me. My G/F needs a new LCD to go with her new Dell outlet computer, and I could buy this for 300$ after I sell her my 20inch WS. So tempting :D

evil evil deal forum, and evil dell preferred credit line :p

I may have to pick up this monitor and the GTX. Is XFX pretty reliable? will it last me up to two years before I want to sell it to someone else and upgrade?

Yes, this is a place of evil. XFX is a good brand. I have purchased a couple of their cards over the years with no complaints.

It can't be too dead - I just ordered one AND stacked my Dell forum coupon on it. Came out to $543.32, but since I live in Texas I had to pay $45.00 worth of tax on it. Still a great deal. Thanks OP! :D

aww this sucks, it appears they were going from one discount to another and temporarily it was applying both discounts, and now the old one has been removed. :mad:

Got in on this one too.

$577.28
$ 29.00 4th Year Warrenty

$606.28
$ 30.31 Tax (VA)
$636.59

DAMN IT... I had this monitor and sold it for $650, I wish I could buy it back right now but to broke :( ...sounds like a good deal.

Back