Dell 2405 sRGB settings

28 Red
38 Green
29 Blue

At it looks like shit TBH. Mines at 50/50/50 and looks perfect.

I just wanted to see what was it's starting point, since mine is already boxed up and on it's way back to Dell. I remembered that thay were not equal.
You really need to use an optical color calibrator. Don't judge the color by your eyes, what may look good may not be proper. But than again if only used for games and video, than I guess it's OK. You'd be really surprised how different was the colour palette after calibration.

alexpronko said:
I just wanted to see what was it's starting point, since mine is already boxed up and on it's way back to Dell. I remembered that thay were not equal.
You really need to use an optical color calibrator. Don't judge the color by your eyes, what may look good may not be proper. But than again if only used for games and video, than I guess it's OK. You'd be really surprised how different was the colour palette after calibration.

And what might be proper might not be good for me. I use it for games, so I could care less.

IceWind said:
And what might be proper might not be good for me. I use it for games, so I could care less.

no need to be a dick. he was just trying to help. on the same side of the coin... what might be good for you might not be good for someone else, so using your own logic, dont bother posting your specs.

everyone's colors schemes might not be the same because between my 2 fpw i used the exact same numbers and the colors were off by alot. i think in factory mode u can alter the colors even more...i could be wrong

Back