Dell 24-inch U2410 IPS monitor sneaks out for $599 US retail

Anyone know of good discounts or coupons being offered on this baby ? Monitor companies need to start offering package deals for buying 3 of them at once to go with my 5870 2gb

There was a deal for it in [H]ot|DEALS. 20% off I believe. Don't know if it's still up or not.

There was a deal for it in [H]ot|DEALS. 20% off I believe. Don't know if it's still up or not.

20% off that would make it like $479 :eek: But I thought it just officially came to the Dell/US website for sale this week only ?

Is this thing significantly better than the 2408WFP just because of the IPS panel?

Is this thing significantly better than the 2408WFP just because of the IPS panel?

Yes, in just about every measure that matters. Cept for color test results I consider the 2408WFP a pretty damn lackluster monitor. Laggy, gamma shifting, expensive.

Yes, in just about every measure that matters. Cept for color test results I consider the 2408WFP a pretty damn lackluster monitor. Laggy, gamma shifting, expensive.

With just $50 more for the U2410, sounds like a bargain if its that much better than the 2408WFP. And to think, I was giving the Samsung T240HD a good look last week.

Man, if only there was a place where we could demo all of these monitors to see if we're getting our money's worth. Specs don't mean a thing until you see it in person.

SO, then I take it this monitor is less laggy than the 2408WFP? Can anyone confirm?

Yes, this one has "less" lag compare to 2408wfp.

Why dont u guys more to our U2410 mega thread instead of having a separate one here :)

BTW there is 10% coupon on the monitor i guess now. I never tested it though.

Back